Bandlab confirmation fail - "Page not found - we cant find the page youre looking for"

Author
jpetersen
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1499
2018/06/11 19:15:37 (permalink)

Bandlab confirmation fail - "Page not found - we cant find the page youre looking for"

I am trying to download Cakewalk but I first have to register using the mail I got from Bandlab (yes I know, I left it really late...)

I logged in with my e-mail and password and I the registration responded with my user name, so I clearly typed everything correctly and Bandlab have my old original data else they woudln't know my user name - so far so good.

But if i click on the link in my confirmation e-mail (or if I copy-paste the link into a browser) I get the error message above.

And I cannot log in to Bandlab Assistant either - which makes sense, I have to get this confirmation thing done first.

The e-mail talks about clicking on a button. I have an ordinary old fashioned text e-mail client. not a web client. But copying the link should do it too, shouldn't it?

Anyone else have this before?

2 Replies Related Threads

jpetersen
    Re: Bandlab confirmation fail - "Page not found - we cant find the page youre looking for" 2018/06/11 19:25:11 (permalink)
    I have just clicked on Resend confirmation e-mail and clicked on it immediately, in case it's a timeout issue.

But no, no luck. 404 page not found.
    jpetersen
    Re: Bandlab confirmation fail - "Page not found - we cant find the page youre RESOLVED 2018/06/11 20:46:25 (permalink)
    Well, I wrote to the [link=mailto:hello@bandlab]hello@bandlab[/link] e-mail and without a response e-mail, I suddely was able to log in.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1