Cakewalk Sonar Professional after total Windows 10 crash.

Author
Mad_Musicologist
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 118
2018/09/04 20:05:01 (permalink)

Cakewalk Sonar Professional after total Windows 10 crash.

Hi there.
Happy to say that my PC is working again after a total clean installation of Windows 10.
Luckily I had saved all installation files, including plugin installers, plugin layout, fxp files, on my second HD, so slowly I could reinstall everything.
I had also reinstalled Cakewalk Sonar Professional which I had bought at Cakewalk shop, and I have the serial for it.
However I don't seem to find where to enter the serial. Everytime I launch Cakewalk Sonar Professional, my machine tells me I was running it in Demo-mode, and I had to launch Cakewalk Command Center to activate it. I repeat, with every launch.
Is that the new policy, please? If so, I will only run it from time to time as sort of backup device.
Please date me up.
Thankx.

1 Reply Related Threads

SandlinJohn
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 188
    Re: Cakewalk Sonar Professional after total Windows 10 crash. 2018/09/04 21:13:08 (permalink)
    I don't believe it should do that, even now. You might need to have installed via Command Center - but I'm just grasping at straws for that. Did you change any of the default folders? I haven't tried to reinstall Platinum on my system, so I don't know if there are problems. Sounds like I don't want to reinstall just now.

Sonar Platinum, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, Intel NUC micro-workstation with 5th Gen Intel i5-5250U, 16 GB RAM and 1.25 TB Storage, Yamaha MG10XU Mixer USB Interface, Yamaha HPH-MT8 Monitor Headphones, Yamaha MX-49 controller synth
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1