Looking for a mobile multitrack (audio/midi) with a PLAYLIST like Sonar

Author
Songmeister
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 11
2018/09/19 22:35:28 (permalink)

Looking for a mobile multitrack (audio/midi) with a PLAYLIST like Sonar

Sorry if this is not relevant to this forum.

Basically, I'm looking for Sonar, but in a mobile app.   I was hoping Bandcamp's mobile would be the answer, but it isn't.  What i am looking for is a multitrack DAW app (audio and MIDI) that supports PLAYLIST functionality.  I have enjoyed using Sonar in my band for over a decade, retaining multitrack tracks for fine tune editing/mixing with multiple outputs, plus enjoying the MIDI output functionality to change guitar patches/lights/video ALL by making a set list in the PLAYLIST function.   It was hard enough to find something other than CW PRO/Sonar that offered that, but I have been lucky that I was already using CW products for 25+ years...

So, in a nutshell:  Looking for a mobile app DAW (audio/MIDI) with ability for multiple outputs AND a PLAYLIST functionality.

TIA!
Patrick

I'm the writer of my own script, the composer of my own soundtrack, the lead actor of my own play.

Cakewalk by BandLab (CW user since CWP 3.0) - Windows 10 Professional - ASUS X99-A, Intel i7-6800K 3.4GHz (OC'd to 3.9GHz), 32 GB RAM / UA Apollo Twin / MIDAS M-32 / 2x MOTU 1224 PCIe / Behringer Universal Control Surface / Event Project Studio 6 Monitors / M-Audio 10" Sub / Shure SRH1840 Headphonoes

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1