IK Authorization Woes. SOLVED.

Author
bdickens
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 847
2018/10/19 13:59:02 (permalink)

IK Authorization Woes. SOLVED.

I just bought the Total Studio Deluxe package and am having numerous issues getting everything up and running.

My DAW computer does not have access to the internet so I downloaded everything onto another one. I don't know if it makes any difference but I started the process with the Authorization Manager and then finished without it.

Installation onto my DAW computer appeared to have no issues.

When I tried to authorize Total Studio Deluxe, I got back the following response:

"Request-URI Too Long

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server."

I tried authorizing all the separate parts individually as well.

Miroslav Philharmonik seems to have been successful but that is the only one. It is also the only software I didn't already have some version of already.

I already had Syntronik free, Amplitube free, Sampletank CS and T-Racks CS. When I tried authorizing those, I got the file back from the Authorization Manager, but when I launch the applications, the previous versions with the previous serial numbers come up.

Sampletank no longer launches in standalone mode, only as a VST. Weirdly, all of the basic content appears to be functional but all of the add-ons are locked.
post edited by bdickens - 2018/10/23 00:23:03

Byron Dickens

3 Replies Related Threads

robbyk
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 705
    Re: IK Authorization Woes 2018/10/19 16:30:16 (permalink)
    I don't know if this is exactly the same, but it is similar. On 033118, for some reason, I created a new password ~18-20 characters. It was only one letter changed (the same length) from my old password which had worked since I created the account. The new one worked as well but only for a short time and on 040318, I could no longer login or authorize for some reason. Support told me to shorten the length and omit the special characters. I created a new password 9  characters long with only letters and numbers and it worked instantly and has since then.

"I'm just workin' on a good life, the way it is."

Best, Robby K 

PC Specs: Dell XPS Tower, Intel Core i5 7400 CPU 3 GHz @, 8 GB RAM
    Hardware: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Line 6 TonePort UX1, ART Tube MP, JBL LSR2325P 5" Bi-Amped Monitors
    Software: Windows 10 Home, Sonar 8.5.3 Producer, Sonar Producer X1, Sonar Producer X2 expanded, Sonar Producer X3, Ableton Live 8.3.4, Ozone, Alloy, Toontrack, Podfarm, IK Multimedia, Garritan, Melodyne, Antares, Bias, Rob Papen, OhmForce, Don't Crack... 

Music 
    Studio
    bdickens
    Re: IK Authorization Woes 2018/10/21 13:51:49 (permalink)
    Nothing?

I thought for sure some of the wizards here would have some ideas.

Byron Dickens
    bdickens
    Re: IK Authorization Woes 2018/10/23 00:21:55 (permalink)
    Was a hiccup with the authorization system and I am up and running now.

Byron Dickens
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1