Author
TheSteven
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2037
2018/10/22 20:32:14 (permalink)

Blue Cat's PatchWork 2.3 update

Per Email:
Dear Customer,

We are happy to announce the release of Blue Cat's PatchWork 2.3. This new version adds drag and drop support for plug-ins, impulse responses loading and several performance improvements and fixes (full change list below).

This is a free update that you can download from the same location as the original full version (you may have to refresh the web page).

What's New:
  • Drag and drop support (see our video):
  • drag and drop plug-ins between slots.
  • hold the alt key on Mac and Ctrl key on windows to copy (duplicate) a plug-in instead of moving it.
  • drop the plug-in before another to insert it in the chain.
  • drag and drop plug-ins between several instances of PatchWork or accross plug-ins (compatible with the latest preview of Late Replies, MB-7 Mixer and Axiom).
  • drag and drop .dll, .vst, .vst3, or .component files directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
  • drag and drop .plgnfo files (previously saved from the software) directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
  • Built-in EQ plug-in can now load and manipulate impulse responses (IR).
  • Fixed: effect tail not processed anymore when just inserted on a track (avoids using CPU when not necessary).
  • Fixed: built-in multitap delay plug-in could get out of sync in some host applications.
  • Improved performance of the built-in EQ plug-in.
  • Improved performance when saving preset/session with many built-in plug-ins.
    Enjoy!

The Blue Cat Audio Team

• "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
    My Tunes

3 Replies Related Threads

BassDaddy
      Max Output Level: -33 dBFS
      • Total Posts : 4232
      Re: Blue Cat's PatchWork 2.3 update 2018/10/22 21:04:44 (permalink)
      Thanks for the heads up. They keep making this better. I hope this update  is an improvement too.

It's Bass, not Bass.
      i7 2700K, 16GB DDR3, 2 SSD sample drives and OS drive, HDD SATAIII for projects, 2 24" monitors
      Focusrite Saffire Pro 24, Focusrite VRM Box, LAVA Lamp, SONAR Platinum 64 bit, Mackie MCU and 1 MCU XT, Akai Advance 49, Windows 10,
      Komplete 9 Ultimate, Cakewalk, Toontrack, IK, AAS, XLN, UVI, Air Music Tech, Waves Factory, Sample Tek and Sonivox VSTi's. Overloud, T-Racks, Audio Damage, D16, Nomad Factory, Waves Gold FX 
      TheSteven
      Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
      • Total Posts : 2037
      Re: Blue Cat's PatchWork 2.3 update 2018/11/16 21:20:36 (permalink)
      New Drag & Drop feature is pretty cool.
      https://youtu.be/PbAiLgtcopQ

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
      My Tunes
      BassDaddy
      Max Output Level: -33 dBFS
      • Total Posts : 4232
      Re: Blue Cat's PatchWork 2.3 update 2018/11/19 02:53:04 (permalink)
      I have to check it out.

It's Bass, not Bass.
      i7 2700K, 16GB DDR3, 2 SSD sample drives and OS drive, HDD SATAIII for projects, 2 24" monitors
      Focusrite Saffire Pro 24, Focusrite VRM Box, LAVA Lamp, SONAR Platinum 64 bit, Mackie MCU and 1 MCU XT, Akai Advance 49, Windows 10,
      Komplete 9 Ultimate, Cakewalk, Toontrack, IK, AAS, XLN, UVI, Air Music Tech, Waves Factory, Sample Tek and Sonivox VSTi's. Overloud, T-Racks, Audio Damage, D16, Nomad Factory, Waves Gold FX 
      Jump to:
      © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1