Lenses Use

Author
Johnbee58
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 946
2018/10/25 10:09:29 (permalink)

Lenses Use

Hey-
I came from Sonar X3 Studio to CbB so I'm not versed on many of the advanced functions of what Sonar Platinum did.  I'm used to having the Performance Bar and the Punch In/Out spread across the top where I can see and easily access them at all times, which is how it works on the CbB I have on my music dedicated computer.  I recently installed CbB on my new desktop PC in my bedroom and I take notice that these features are in the upper right but are in vertical strips and I have to point at the arrow below them to use these features the way I'm used to using them.  How can I "unfold" them so it displays the entire Punch in/Out and Performance Bar and the rest of these features like they show up on my music dedicated PC?  I tried dragging the edges out but that doesn't work.
Thanks
John B.

Lenovo Core i5 4460 Desktop PC (Windows 8 64 bit), Focusrite Scarlett 6i6, Nektar LX61 Keyboard MIDI Controller, Avantone Pro CV-12 tube condenser microphone, JBL LSR308 8" active monitor speakers.  Cakewalk by Bandlab, Reason 7,
NI Session Strings Pro, NI Strummed Acoustic Guitar, Miroslav Philharmonic, Auturia DX7 V, Garritan JABB 3, EZ Keys, EZ Drummer.

"I will create music the way I want to whether a million people are listening or no one is listening."   Dan Fogelberg, Singer/Songwriter-1951-2007

2 Replies Related Threads

Canopus
    Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 261
    Re: Lenses Use 2018/10/25 11:53:48 (permalink)
    Right click on the Control Bar and from the menu select Resize All Modules and then select one of the five options available. You probably currently got Collapsed selected. And if you want to move the modules around to fit your way of working, just make sure that Lock Module Order is not selected.

Read everything there is to know about the Control Bar here:
    https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR&language=3&help=ControlBar.01.html
    Johnbee58
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 946
    Re: Lenses Use 2018/10/25 13:30:46 (permalink)
    Canopus
    Right click on the Control Bar and from the menu select Resize All Modules and then select one of the five options available. You probably currently got Collapsed selected. And if you want to move the modules around to fit your way of working, just make sure that Lock Module Order is not selected.

Read everything there is to know about the Control Bar here:
    https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR&language=3&help=ControlBar.01.html

Thanks so much, Canopus!
    JB

Lenovo Core i5 4460 Desktop PC (Windows 8 64 bit), Focusrite Scarlett 6i6, Nektar LX61 Keyboard MIDI Controller, Avantone Pro CV-12 tube condenser microphone, JBL LSR308 8" active monitor speakers.  Cakewalk by Bandlab, Reason 7,
    NI Session Strings Pro, NI Strummed Acoustic Guitar, Miroslav Philharmonic, Auturia DX7 V, Garritan JABB 3, EZ Keys, EZ Drummer.

"I will create music the way I want to whether a million people are listening or no one is listening."   Dan Fogelberg, Singer/Songwriter-1951-2007
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1