How to cancel acid pro 365 subscription?

Author
gigasonar
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 56
2018/11/28 13:49:12 (permalink)

How to cancel acid pro 365 subscription?

Hi!
I was stupid and subscibed to 3 months for one buck offer,
but now I want to cancel it!
Do anybody know how this works?
I can't find in magix site any place for canceling?
Maybe there's no such place and they don't want people to do it at all!

1 Reply Related Threads

TheSteven
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2037
    Re: How to cancel acid pro 365 subscription? 2018/11/28 13:58:33 (permalink)
    If you go to https://www.magix.com/us/music/upgrade/10072018-acid-pro-365/
    and click on Buy Now - these are the terms:
    Available now for a short time: The first 3 months for $1.00. Starting from the 4th month – $29.97 for 3 months. Subscription and cancellation conditions: ACID Pro 365 will be available immediately after payment and activation. The charge for the minimum term is payable as a single sum upon conclusion of the contract. The minimum term begins on the date of purchase. If you cancel your order within 14 days, you will receive a complete refund. The contractual period of ACID Pro 365 will be automatically extended by 3 months at a time until you cancel the agreement. You will be informed well in advance if the extension rate or taxes included change. A cancellation is possible up to 1 month before the end of the contract period. To cancel the contract, please send an email stating your customer number to: infoservice@magix.net

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
    My Tunes
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1