Misc. Questions

Author
BbAltered
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 137
2018/11/30 21:39:26 (permalink)

Misc. Questions

Hello.  I am using CbB on a Win 7 computer.  I have a couple of questions:

1)  let us say I am examining audio clip 1 in the Loop Construction window.  If I want to now look at audio clip 2 in the Loop Construction window, is there a way to do that without closing the Loop Construction window and re-opening it?

2)  In Sonar, I could click on a widget in the Plug-in tab of the Browser section and launch the Synth Rack view.  In CbB, it seems the only way to launch the Synth Rack view is from the View menu.  In CbB, is it possible to launch the Synth Rack from within the Plug-in tab of the Browser?

3)  I am not happy using the online Help files in CbB.  Is there a place I can download the Help files for CbB (preferably in .pdf format) to my studio computer?  I looked around the CbB website, but didn't see anything.

Thanks.   jmp

2 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Misc. Questions 2018/11/30 22:00:50 (permalink)
    1) Select the clip then open the loop constructor view. The clip will open in the same instance of the loop constructor or a new one if the tab has "Lock Contents" checked. It is also possible to set the "Double-Click" for audio clips to  open clips in the Loop Contructor in the Track View Options menu.
    2) With the release of SONAR Home Studio, the Synth Rack was moved from the Browser tabs. It is a separate window that may be docked in the browser or multidock. Docking options in the browser are above or below the browser tabs section.
    3) no
    BbAltered
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 137
    Re: Misc. Questions 2018/11/30 22:07:20 (permalink)
    Thank you scook for your helpful replies.  Darn!  I hate using the online Help files.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1