Helpful ReplyMy account shows I have no products

Author
Marcus Curtis
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 945
2018/12/11 16:24:26 (permalink)

My account shows I have no products

I have been a cakewalk user since the 90's and I purchased every version of Sonar. I also purchased every synth. I just installed a new hard drive in my computer. I removed the data from the other drive. I downloaded command center and installed platinum. Once platinium was installed it went back to the instal screen. Now on the install screen in the command center it says I have no products. yet it shows my account.

The fact is I purchased every software synth and addon Cakewalk put out. I can't install anything else. I tried accessing my account online and it said error accessing account. Does anyone knowwhat is going on? Are we still able to install our products from the internet? Are the servers down for install? I am baffled by this.

http://www.marcuscurtismusic.com/  

Windows 10 ultimate, Sonar Platinum, AMD Phenom 2 x6 1075T processor 3.00 GHz, (6 cores) 8 gigs of Ram, 

Audio interfaces=VS-100, Pod X3 live pro, Boss GT-100, Boss GP10
Midi Controllers=Edirol  PCR 800, roland GR-55.    

Ozone 7, Podfarm, Th2 Full Version, Melda, True Pianos Full Version, and a whole bunch of free VST plugins which can be found through my site.

Wookiee
Rrrrugh arah-ah-woof?
  • Total Posts : 13306
Re: My account shows I have no products 2018/12/11 16:36:32 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Marcus Curtis 2018/12/11 17:30:35
Try logging out and then in again

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Karma has a way of finding its own way home.
Primary, i7 8700K 16Gigs Ram, 3x500gb SSD's 2TB Backup HHD Saffire Pro 40. Win 10 64Bit
Secondary  i7 4790K, 32GB Ram, 500Gb SSD OS/Prog's, 1TB Audio, 1TB Samples HHD AudioBox USB, Win 10 64Bit
CbB, Adam's A7x's - Event 20/20's, Arturia V6, Korg Digital Legacy, Softube Modular, Arturia Keylab-88, USB-MidiSport 8x8 
Marcus Curtis
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 945
Re: My account shows I have no products 2018/12/11 17:31:03 (permalink)
It is fixed, I rebooted and logged in and out several times before I posted here. My guess is that they were doing server maintenance or something like that. It works now though. Thanks for replying.

http://www.marcuscurtismusic.com/  

Windows 10 ultimate, Sonar Platinum, AMD Phenom 2 x6 1075T processor 3.00 GHz, (6 cores) 8 gigs of Ram, 

Audio interfaces=VS-100, Pod X3 live pro, Boss GT-100, Boss GP10
Midi Controllers=Edirol  PCR 800, roland GR-55.    

Ozone 7, Podfarm, Th2 Full Version, Melda, True Pianos Full Version, and a whole bunch of free VST plugins which can be found through my site.

Cactus Music
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8424
Re: My account shows I have no products 2018/12/11 17:54:57 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby mettelus 2018/12/11 19:21:49
About a year ago when we were abandoned by Gibson we all talked at length about why we all needed to download all our Cakewalk/ Sonar product installers and also copy all our serial numbers and put this in a safe place. Pretty sure everyone here on the forum did this. The scary part was we had no way to activate Sonar if the servers died. 

Bandlab has kept the CCC servers running but this is actually out of the goodness of their hearts. 

We really have no need of Sonar anymore, we have a much improved version with CbB. But we do have all those wonderful 3rd party goodies that it used to include and CbB does not. Easiest way to make sure you had them was run CCC and update everything. Of course CCC is now stangnent and nothing there has been updated for over a year now. 

Some of the 3rd party VST's are separate licence and installers outside of Sonar. Example Melodyn and XLN. Other vendors took pity on us and issued licences that were no longer tied to Sonar. Not sure if they still will honor that deal as I think it was a small window of opportunity.  

As it is, I do believe if I build a new machine all I need to do is install CbB and then install all my 3rd party stuff using my collection of saved installers, activations and serial numbers. I'm not sure I would even need CCC. CCC makes the task easy, but at this point if the old Gibson servers die I don't think it would matter to most of us who were wise enough to download the back ups. 

Johnny V  
Cakelab  
Focusrite 6i61st - Tascam us1641. 
3 Desktops and 3 Laptops W7 and W10
 http://www.cactusmusic.ca/

Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1