Paging Patrickhamm

Author
6stringsat100mph
Max Output Level: -63 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1385
2005/02/24 13:58:42 (permalink)

Paging Patrickhamm

Hey Patrick....I always think of you when I do an Aerosmith song as I know you love the band as I do. I was hoping you had heard Train Kept a rollin' but sadly I have not heard your thoughts on it. I was hoping you had a listen.
Let me know.
Hope all is well
Mark

7 Replies Related Threads

patrickhamm
    Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1177
    RE: Paging Patrickhamm 2005/02/24 14:06:30 (permalink)
    Hey Mark.

Yes, all is well. I have been spending so much time on my own music lately that I haven't spent too much time on the songs forum, except to post a rough mix of a song I am working on. Somehow, I missed Train Kept A' Rollin'! I am going to check it out now....
    patrickhamm
    RE: Paging Patrickhamm 2005/02/24 14:13:31 (permalink)
    HAHA!! YOU EVEN GOT THE CROWD NOISE!!! Awesome! As usual, you me jonesin' for some old school Aerosmith! Nice playing! I wish I could play Joe Perry's solos! I can play a mean rhythm guitar, though!

Let me know if you ever want to collaberate on one of these Aerosmith covers. I would love to do my Steven Tyler impression for the Cakewalk forum sometime!
    6stringsat100mph
    RE: Paging Patrickhamm 2005/02/25 06:51:52 (permalink)
    Patrick I am ready...what do you say to a little Sweet Emotion????????? I can sing the "Sweeeeeeet Eeeeeeemotion parts on a few tracks with you so the sound is full and rich! And we would need I am guessing 10 or so layers....you in?
    I can have the music to you by Saturday.....I will leave room for you to play as well

Joe Perry's solos

Actually most of the lead in this song was Brad Whitford. For real. That comes from about the most reliable source on the globe I would have to say. I will say, it was someone who was there.
    Mark
    post edited by 6stringsat100mph - 2005/02/25 07:02:51
    patrickhamm
    RE: Paging Patrickhamm 2005/02/25 08:15:31 (permalink)
    Sweet Emotion sounds perfect. Only problem is I am going on vacation in a week, so I won't have a chance to work on it until the end of March. So I will "page" you when I get back.

Oh, and you can have the soloing all to yourself, but I would love to also lay down a rhythm track. This sounds like fun! I wish I had more time before I left...

Anyway, I am not suprised Brad played that stuff. IMO, he's every bit as good as Perry, just not as pretty, so he is destined to remain in the background!
    patrickhamm
    RE: Paging Patrickhamm 2005/02/25 10:56:48 (permalink)
    Hey Mark, I was thinking: can we do "Mama Kin" instead? of have you already done that?
    6stringsat100mph
    RE: Paging Patrickhamm 2005/02/25 19:26:04 (permalink)
    Nope Mama Kin is it if thats what you want but guess what? I have Sweet emotion juuuust about done. Just needs your guitar and a Lead vocal... You could do it tonight or this weekend if I get it to you tonight....I will do Mama Kin while you are gone. Something to look forward to.

Sweet Emotion was so quick because I had tracked the framework of the song somewhat completed it actually but I went in and retracked some stuff and will send as soon as you say the word....actually I will upload to a server I will give you access to ftp in and get it if that is a help for ya.
    Let me know.
    Later
    patrickhamm
    RE: Paging Patrickhamm 2005/02/25 19:30:30 (permalink)
    Nope Mama Kin is it if thats what you want but guess what? I have Sweet emotion juuuust about done. Just needs your guitar and a Lead vocal... You could do it tonight or this weekend if I get it to you tonight....I will do Mama Kin while you are gone. Something to look forward to.

Sweet Emotion was so quick because I had tracked the framework of the song somewhat completed it actually but I went in and retracked some stuff and will send as soon as you say the word....actually I will upload to a server I will give you access to ftp in and get it if that is a help for ya.
    Let me know.
    Later

cool sweet emotion it is then! I am not sure if I can get to it this weekend, but just in case, please give me info for downloading the file. you can send email to:

the_ladies_cant_get_enough_of_pat_hamm AT pathamm DOT com

talk to you soon!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1