Songs are finally on S'click

Author
AUSTN
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 49
2005/03/03 15:25:29 (permalink)

Songs are finally on S'click

My songs are finally on Soundclick, I couldn't get anybody to listen to or figure out the Talentmatch pages, (they're audio/video designed for actors, musicians, dancers, etc. not us guitar freak guys). Give these a listen and let me know what you think... http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/austnmusic.htm.... -thanx Austn

2 Replies Related Threads

mlockett
    Max Output Level: -54.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2099
    RE: Songs are finally on S'click 2005/03/03 16:12:44 (permalink)
    Just listening to "Rock my Soul"... Good energy; decent tune; performance sounds good; the production could use a good deal of work (IMO).

Band History: Player in Whiteheart... you played in Whiteheart??
    My Cats Pet
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 120
    RE: Songs are finally on S'click 2005/03/03 16:37:01 (permalink)
    Glad that you got your sounds up on Sclick! I took a listen to "Dreams of Love". Unfortunately, I had to do so at work on not the greatest of speakers so I can't really comment right now on production quality but here's what I think on other aspects:

- playing is top notch, very nice. Good keyboard work, especially in the solo (just understated enough not to flashy, sound fits in with the mood created by the lyrics).

- song structure/writing - I think the song is great, it's got a melo vibe and creates an atmosphere (I'd love this song on a nice warm summer night, sitting on the porch with a beer, looking at the stars). My one complaint, it may just be a bit longish (but that to a certain extent is just my own personal preference, so take it for what its worth (probably 2 cents)) - consider trimming it down a bit (or maybe not, these kind of comments are too easy to throw out after a first listen).

Anyway, overall great stuff. I enjoyed it, thanks
    post edited by My Cats Pet - 2005/03/03 16:45:21
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1