Author
AUSTN
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 49

3 Replies Related Threads

burkek
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1104
    RE: Rock My Soul 2005/03/19 09:28:09 (permalink)
    Lots of enthusiasm in this piece! I think I could do without the artificial hand-claps though - they just don't suit this type of music. Wicked guitars all over this one ... and the guitar fx are quite psychadelic. I think the drum-machine rhythm track should be replaced with acoustic drum sounds, or better yet - played by a real drummer (I think there's a few here in this forum). The ending was cool and unexpected. This song would do REAL well played live in a bar.

I don't know why others haven't commented on this yet. Come on people! Hand-claps are not that scarey!

KEv

www.kevinburke.ca

Macbook Pro 2017 | 4K monitor 
    AKAI S5000 x 3 | Korg Prophecy/Poly-61M | Alesis S4+/DM5 | Ensoniq Mirage x 2, ASR-10 | EMU e6400 | Roland S750 | Kawai K4r/XD-5/K3m | EMU Proformance/1+ | Waldorf uQ

zepo1a
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 686
    RE: Rock My Soul 2005/03/19 11:13:53 (permalink)
    It was an OK song, I just thought a lot of what was going on was fighting for the same space in the EQ Spectrum. Anyone else?

Voclas were a little less pitchy than others on the page.

Zep--

ORIGINAL: elektroniqa

Lots of enthusiasm in this piece! I think I could do without the artificial hand-claps though - they just don't suit this type of music. Wicked guitars all over this one ... and the guitar fx are quite psychadelic. I think the drum-machine rhythm track should be replaced with acoustic drum sounds, or better yet - played by a real drummer (I think there's a few here in this forum). The ending was cool and unexpected. This song would do REAL well played live in a bar.

I don't know why others haven't commented on this yet. Come on people! Hand-claps are not that scarey!

KEv

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=292801
    Now Featuring
    The Bestest Little Wing Solo EVAR!!!!!
    Blackbird (A Beatles Cover)
    and
    COAFBH (Or, How not to make a 4 track tape recording!)
    Martin0714
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 52
    RE: Rock My Soul 2005/03/19 17:46:07 (permalink)
    i thought it waz grooovy baby! i agree with the hand claps however the beat is very cool .
    dig
    mt
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1