VST Adapter and GTP2

Author
MIGMaster
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5
2005/05/12 20:31:58 (permalink)

VST Adapter and GTP2

Has anybody tried this adapter with GTP2 ? Just wondering before I e-mail tech. support to get their advice. I find GTP2 fits my set-up just great and a VST adapter woudl really round things out !

2 Replies Related Threads

montezuma
    Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2520
    RE: VST Adapter and GTP2 2005/06/04 08:21:20 (permalink)
    What exactly is this VST Adapter? There are a lot of included VST's in GTP2 aren't there?
    southphilly
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 457
    RE: VST Adapter and GTP2 2005/06/04 18:54:02 (permalink)
    mig

although I'm running GTP3, not 2, (which comes with the VST adapt. for free) it's awesome. It allows you to install any VST you can find out there. (and there are A LOT!!! especially for free). here is a link to over 700 free VSTs if your interested, or could search around download.com. 700 free VSTs (if not taken directly to the list, click on the pic of stairs, scroll down, click on "ultimate list...")

(the free spectrum analyzers and amp sims have been pretty sweet for me so far, have many others that I use quite a bit as well)

The adapter is real simple to install/use. Takes about a minute to get the plugins to work in GTP3. Good stuff, would definitely recommend it.

However, since I don't have GTP2 (and am not totally sure), does GTP2 support new VSTs or do you need a "wrapper"? Or, does the VST adapater offered for purchase for GTP2 include eveything needed to install new VSTs into that specific application?

just wondering, as I thought the ability to install VSTs into GTP was one of the upgrades between GTP2 & GTP3? could be very very wrong though.

peace

southphilly

"...all my lies are only wishes..."

http://www.soundclick.com/weus

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1