virtual jukebox

Author
blc5uk
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2005/05/25 21:08:52 (permalink)

virtual jukebox

I use this on my lap top for backing tracks to suppliment my live sound at performances. It also enables me to trigger midi programable lights. The trouble is it is so small on the screen I can't see it very well on stage which kind of defeats the object. Does anyone out there know how to make the program bigger on screen. I've tried messing around with the screen defaults but it has no effect. I use Pro audio 9 with XP with an M-audiophile firewire sound module.

4 Replies Related Threads

BillyBoy
    • Total Posts : 33
    RE: virtual jukebox 2005/06/06 03:16:19 (permalink)
    Maximize it using the buttons up in the right hand corner, or you can stretch the window to any size you'd like by positioning your mouse at the corners or side of the window and when you see the arrows begin to drag the edge of the window to the desired size. Is this what you're referring to? (BTW I also use VJ on the gig)
    blc5uk
    RE: virtual jukebox 2005/06/06 06:59:26 (permalink)
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, I've tried all the maximising it bit, but the track listings remain in very small font as does the numeric timecode display. I've tried going into control panel and altering the font sizes on the icons but that doesn't cut it either. The program is exactly what I need as it does everything I want it to do. If you come across a method of altering the font and counter size I would be very grateful. Either that, or if someone could identify another program which has font and counter size control that has the same playback features, would make my life so much easier. Computers are great until they won't do what you want em to do

Once again thank you for your time responding to my initial posting.

Geoff
    BillyBoy
    • Total Posts : 33
    RE: virtual jukebox 2005/06/06 20:20:38 (permalink)
    You could always lower the resolution of your monitor and thereby make everything (icons, fonts, etc...) appear larger. Right click on the desktop, select Properties/Settings and select the lower resolution.
    blc5uk
    RE: virtual jukebox 2005/06/07 07:14:24 (permalink)
    That did it. Thanks for the tip. I had the laptop set at high resolution and I almost needed a pair of binoculars to see the track list. Now I've set the resolution to 800*600 it's marvelous. Thank you for your time.

Geoff
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1