Using Kinetic with MC2 Prerecorded audio tracks

Author
SpaceAngel
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 9
2005/06/03 03:31:03 (permalink)

Using Kinetic with MC2 Prerecorded audio tracks

Help! I have both MC2 and Kinetic
I have successfully used AnalogX to remove vocals from a pre recorded audio track in MC2.
[size=1]Steps or Guidance Please on........ HOW TO replace instruments with, or to add Kinetic grooves, patches or patterns, with those in the MC2 pre recorded audio track.

[sm=kiss.gif]

3 Replies Related Threads

newguy
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 116
    RE: Using Kinetic with MC2 Prerecorded audio tracks 2005/06/03 16:43:27 (permalink)
    Maybe I am oversimplifying, but right click in the track pane, select insert audio or midi track as needed and go to town.
    SpaceAngel
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 9
    RE: Using Kinetic with MC2 Prerecorded audio tracks 2005/06/04 04:34:28 (permalink)
    Thanks "newguy", maybe my question was not clear. But, I'm at the stage where I have already inserted the audio track. I have already removed the lead vocals somewhat from the pre-recorded audio I inserted in MC2 using AnalogX Vocal remover.

So what I need know is how to..........
    First, for example, replace the drum track with one used in Kinetic, or to change the sound of the bass to update the audio track.

Second: Can the instrumental music tracks using MC2 be removed from a pre-recorded audio track like vocals using AnalogX....leaving only vocals?
    newguy
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 116
    RE: Using Kinetic with MC2 Prerecorded audio tracks 2005/06/10 15:44:17 (permalink)
    I am not sure exactly what you are trying to do so I am going to take a stab in the dark here.

If you have imported the music from the CD into an audio track then you can add to what is already there but I do not think you can replace something that is on the Audio track.

For instance, you said you took out the vocals from the song and brougth it into MC, well you can add an audio track and record your vocals next to the music and then mix the two together.

If you want to do something with the instruments, you can add drum tracks and or other instruments by adding tracks to the mix but if you have a song altogether in one track you are not going to be able to change an individual instrument in a track that has multiple intruments. You can use effects to change the sound of a track, but if multiple instruments are on the track you cannot effect just one instrument on the track.

I am not sure if you can rip bass or drum sounds from a recorded CD the way you can vocals but I do not have any experience with that capability.

I hope this helps, but I have a feeling it may just add to the confusion. Anyone else with ideas?
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1