I have a couple of questions about GT PRO 2

Author
CA Fan
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 107
2005/06/08 11:44:52 (permalink)

I have a couple of questions about GT PRO 2

I have a couple of quick questions about GT PRO 2.
1. If I have saved a song as a bun. file and I want to delete that song, HOW DO I GO ABOUT DELETING THAT SONG/ bun file??

2. How do I access my effects once I have selected them so I can tweak them.
I know how to select the effect for a track but I don't know how to get into that effect so I can adjust it. For instance, I can apply reverb to a track but how do I then access that reverb effect to adjust it's parameters. Or the EQ. Once I've selected the EQ for a track how do I adjust the EQ??

I also have several pluging set up with my Cakewalk. Again, I know how to select them and apply them to a track but, again I don't know how to get into these plugins to adjust them.
Can anyone explain any of this to me?? I really appreciate your help. THANKS!!!
post edited by CA Fan - 2005/06/08 11:48:12

2 Replies Related Threads

Athos
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 62
    RE: I have a couple of questions about GT PRO 2 2005/06/08 15:46:52 (permalink)
    Hi CA Fan,
    Never had GP2, started with GP3 directly.. so not sure if it helps, but if you double click on the effect name you added on a track, a window should pop up with all the controls for the effects.. sometimes it can be minimized at the bottom of the screen.. try doubleclicking and seeing if something appears anywhere in the screen..

" It doesn't matter on which set up you are playing, your sound is your brain and your fingers" - Eddie Van Halen
    montezuma
    Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2520
    RE: I have a couple of questions about GT PRO 2 2005/06/08 19:23:46 (permalink)
    1. Open GTP2, go to File, open when the list of your projects come up, right click on the project you want to delete, and delete it. Alternatively, you can go into Windows Explorer and browse through the folders and delete from there.

2. Just double click on the effect, like Athos says. The interface will come up where you can adjust settings. I am guessing you are in the mix view. To apply effects to a track/ section of a track in the edit view you just right click on the track/ section wave form and add effects. If you do it in the edit view the PC will have to build that effect in/ render it. It laso gives you an option to preview the sound in the edit view. In the mix view the effects can just be added and they work without any render. Dunno why.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1