that darn metronome! how do u change vol?

Author
werdnabar
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2005/06/11 21:39:50 (permalink)

that darn metronome! how do u change vol?

Cakewalk seems to do the job for me, but I wish I could change the volume of the metronome up or down, its too quiet to hear sometimes when Im playing, which makes it useless. Any one know how to change the volume level of metronome?

1 Reply Related Threads

Peter Rabbit
    Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1305
    RE: that darn metronome! how do u change vol? 2005/06/11 21:57:23 (permalink)
    I would suggest making a "click track". There are several ways of doing this. One methoud is to create a midi track using soft synths. I would select a drum sound or other percussion instrument that could be heard well when played along with other instruments and vocals in the project. I would then use the draw tool in the Piano Roll view and insert the sound at every beat. I would then convert that midi track into an audio track. Now you'll have your own metronome sound that you can hear well and can also adjust the volume up or down as needed.

Hope this has helped.

"Creating a bad song takes just as much time and energy as creating a good one. The problem is that you don't know it's a bad song until someone tells you, and by then it's too late."
    P. Rabbit
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1