Author
Amateurmuso
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 59
2005/06/12 07:32:57 (permalink)

Does HS04 have a tuner built in?

I asked this so long ago my last thread has been lost so that's why I'm
checking again. I vaguely remember someone here saying it does have
one but not many people use it because it's not very good.

I would be surprised if I found that a close to pro level software like this didn't have one.
It would certainly save me buying one but otherwise you folks might know some free plugins, it's a pain in the butt when a bass or guitar gets out of tune with the softsynths, but I suppose with an accurate tuner at least you can fix it yourself.
I'm gonna have to pay to get a piano retuned

2 Replies Related Threads

bbarnes
    Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1200
    RE: Does HS04 have a tuner built in? 2005/06/12 08:02:08 (permalink)
    HS does not have a built in tuner. Sonar does have one but some people had problems with it because they didn't realize that it only worked at 16/44.1. I not sure if it has been fixed to work with different bit depths and sample rates in the latest version 4 or not. But I'd bet it has been fixed.

Bill
    papa2004
    Max Output Level: -10.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6475
    RE: Does HS04 have a tuner built in? 2005/06/12 23:23:15 (permalink)
    There are several "free" guitar tuner "plugs" or "StandAlones" on the internet. Do a "google" search and you should get a lot of options. Otherwise, you might consider "investing" in some guitar/bass effects/modeling devices that have built-in tuners...That way you'd be killing two birds with one stone. Just an option that you might wish to think about if you're planning on making a serious attempt to develop different styles in your recording techniques.

Regards,
    Papa

Regards,
    Papa
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1