Friends of Robomusic

Author
gamblerschoice
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3226
2005/06/29 20:03:00 (permalink)

Friends of Robomusic

Just a quick note to all the friends (and/or students)of Robo, one of his songs, "Internet Superhighway Jam" (I believe that's the name) hit #2 on http://www.motagator.net !! I think he is posting under the basic free option, which means he is not getting any in-house advertising, etc, so he is doing that well on his own. All of his other songs are in the to 50 if I remember right (and memory is the first thing to go at my age), so...
Congrats Robo-dude ! Great Job !
Later
Albert

http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/lothlorienfantasy
http://www.gamblerschoice.us/

He's a walking contradiction,
partly truth and partly fiction, takin' every wrong direction on that
lonesome road back home.

6 Replies Related Threads

Robomusic
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8943
    RE: Friends of Robomusic 2005/06/29 20:23:27 (permalink)
    Thanks (takes a bow and hits head on mike) Ouch, I is fun to make music, even semi bad stuff, I love playing with the software packages i have and doing what i love. I though I was done twenty years ago when our old garage band broke up as everyone got married. It might do to mention, that cakewalks own Gamblerschoice is currently at no. 7 take a bow there GC, oh but watch that mike it's a killa!!
    post edited by Robomusic - 2005/06/29 20:33:26
    Peter Rabbit
    Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1305
    RE: Friends of Robomusic 2005/06/29 22:33:29 (permalink)
    Congrats Robo!

I haven't posted here in quite some time but I'm still around and making music. Actually I've just started working on my second project which is going a bit faster than my first and, although I'm far from being a seasoned pro, I seem to be improving. And having a ball doing it. You've been a huge help to me in the past and I thank you for it.

"Creating a bad song takes just as much time and energy as creating a good one. The problem is that you don't know it's a bad song until someone tells you, and by then it's too late."
    P. Rabbit
    Robomusic
    RE: Friends of Robomusic 2005/06/30 01:24:45 (permalink)
    Thanks Bunnie man, I bet you are having a ball with Sonar, it has a ton of features.
    Peter Rabbit
    Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1305
    RE: Friends of Robomusic 2005/06/30 17:23:41 (permalink)
    Hey Robo,

Geez yes! Started 3 months ago learning this stuff using Music Creator then switched to Sonar4 PE about 1 1/2 months ago. I've been reading everything I can get my hands on about digital audio recording and can finally say I'm now comfortable using the software. It was quite a struggle there for awhile but now I'm whipping around just like pros.

Sonar is incredible! Lots of bells and whistles and toys to play with. I also downloaded some of the free VST's that you posted on one of the threads in this forum. Fun fun fun fun fun!

I re-did my first project from scratch and, although I still need to work on it just a bit more to make it perfect, I posted it on the Soundclick site and it came in at #18 yesterday. Probably not that much to get excited about but I'm thrilled to death! After all it is my first project. But I'm setting it on the shelf for a few months before fine tuning it because I'm sick of working on it and I need to move on to a new project. In a couple of months I'll work on that first project again with a fresh set of ears.

I think my second project has a very interesting sound but I have quite a way to go with it before it's finished. Just started it this week.

Anyway here's a link to my first project. I think you've heard the original one that I created in Music Creator but this one was created in Sonar and I was a bit more savy with the software this time around.

Regards,
    Peter Rabbit

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/peterrabbit_music.htm

"Creating a bad song takes just as much time and energy as creating a good one. The problem is that you don't know it's a bad song until someone tells you, and by then it's too late."
    P. Rabbit
    BrianEmmert
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 11
    RE: Friends of Robomusic 2005/07/02 13:55:47 (permalink)
    Good songs guys. I checked out Robos', Gamblers', and Peter's. All good stuff.

Brian Emmert
    Robomusic
    RE: Friends of Robomusic 2005/07/03 01:07:12 (permalink)
    Thanks BE, and welcome to the wild bunch!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1