edit multiple midi tracks

Author
micv
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 285
2005/08/08 17:48:06 (permalink)

edit multiple midi tracks

I try to edit expression or volume curve to create fade-in/out on several midi tracks at the same time. Is there a way to edit the same event on different tracks at the same time ?
I selected the tracks, open piano roll and can see all of the notes from all the tracks, and draw the expression curve at the controller box at the bottom, but it seems that only one track is edited. I'm not sure how sonar determine which track but I would guess the first selected track in the group. To edit another track, I had to close piano roll select a track then open piano roll. If I keep piano roll open and use the select track button (with the up/down arrows) the event doesn't even show up in the view and change make will have no effect.

2 Replies Related Threads

LoopJunkie
    Max Output Level: -50.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2466
    RE: edit multiple midi tracks 2005/08/08 19:17:43 (permalink)
    Try ->Insert->Series of Controllers. Don't know if it works on more than 1 track - but you can try.

loop

dreamkeeper
    Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2141
    RE: edit multiple midi tracks 2005/08/08 19:31:25 (permalink)
    To edit another track, I had to close piano roll select a track then open piano roll.

You can make any track active by clicking on the track names in the track pane at the right side of Piano Roll. Hit "H" if it's not visible. With the little squares next to the track name you can show/hide and lock/unlock every track. You can enter events in the active track only though.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1