Tranzport - Intelliware/Roland Australia - "Never Heard of it!"

Author
vmw
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 140
2005/08/16 02:42:13 (permalink)

Tranzport - Intelliware/Roland Australia - "Never Heard of it!"

Once again the Non USA customers are left out in the cold. Cake announces Frontier Design Group’s new TranzPort for registered users.

When you try to buy it online and if you are not a USA customer you are referred to local distributor.
Rang intelliware/roland Australia to find out the price and was told they “have never heard of it”. Then they gave me the phone number for Sibelius in SA (old intelliware) saying they must be the distributor.

Twelve Tone what are you doing to us? If you are announcing new product then please make sure your distributors know about it or better still let us buy direct from you.

4 Replies Related Threads

skymaster
    • Total Posts : 124
    RE: Tranzport - Intelliware/Roland Australia - "Never Heard of it!" 2005/08/16 08:28:01 (permalink)
    You can always go on to their (Frontier's) website to see who they list as a distributor in that area.
    vmw
    • Total Posts : 140
    RE: Tranzport - Intelliware/Roland Australia - "Never Heard of it!" 2005/08/16 09:16:53 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: skymaster

You can always go on to their (Frontier's) website to see who they list as a distributor in that area.

I did go to www.innovativemusic.com.au the Australian distributor; but their price is AU$399 given the current exchange rate the Cake price in oz dollars is AU$261.00 making it AU$138 extra to buy in Australia. This is not the point; what is the point is if Cake offers a deal to registered users then it should be to ALL registered users not just North American users.
    Big Al
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 188
    RE: Tranzport - Intelliware/Roland Australia - "Never Heard of it!" 2005/08/16 15:14:36 (permalink)
    I have one ordered from Derringers in Aus . .

http://www.derringers.com.au/asp/derringers.asp

Their price to ship it to New Zealand where I live is $Aus320. As of two days ago they had Tranzports in stock.

Email Rob - sales@derringers.com.au

Al
    Tonmann
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 661
    RE: Tranzport - Intelliware/Roland Australia - "Never Heard of it!" 2005/08/16 15:59:12 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: vmw

Once again the Non USA customers are left out in the cold. Cake announces Frontier Design Group’s new TranzPort for registered users.

When you try to buy it online and if you are not a USA customer you are referred to local distributor.
    Rang intelliware/roland Australia to find out the price and was told they “have never heard of it”. Then they gave me the phone number for Sibelius in SA (old intelliware) saying they must be the distributor.

Twelve Tone what are you doing to us? If you are announcing new product then please make sure your distributors know about it or better still let us buy direct from you.

Yes, it's a real bummer...
    It's - of course - the same here over in Germany, like a already said here.
    Please, Twelve Tone, do something about this. It's not fair at all.

cheers,
    Chris

...maybe I never realized the joy till the joy was gone...
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1