Can anyone help me out??

Author
Ekstatik
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6
2005/12/28 01:55:33 (permalink)

Can anyone help me out??

I just recently bought MC version 2 and It has been really frustrating trying to set it up. When i installed it onto my laptop everything went normal, but when I opened it up i needed a midi output. i do have a keyboard and a usb to midi adaptor so i hooked that up and i selected the keyboard as an output...i have a realtek AC97 sound card and when i want to use the computer speakers it tells me that the program doesnt support the driver or vice versa....im completely confused. but i do hear music from the keyboard b/c i used that as the output. does anyone know what i should do in this situation??

Also...when i recorded my first track, a drum beat, i wanted to go to track 2 and do a piano thing...but it still sticks to the drum setting and whenever i play the keyboard i get a piano and a drum at the same time. i m used to using garage band and micrologic so i have no idea how to troubleshoot this.

And finally...how do you loop the track...as in i want to record a track for like 8 or 9 measures and then stop it but then repeat it so i can keep the song going with the same beat without having to copy and paste the 8 measure track like 20 times... i found this so much easier with micrologic and the other programs, but i cannot figure this out. i looked all over the manual and its telling me about looping...i dont want to loop i just want the track to repeat.

thank you for all your help...im not really a professional i just like doin this for fun and right now im not having too much fun...thanks again!! :-)

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1