trouble with my settings

Author
martinhussong
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2006/01/13 22:20:15 (permalink)

trouble with my settings

when i first setup my music creator i had to down load the direct x to get it to work. I then found out i needed a sound card. i got sound blaster live 24 bit. After actually hearing my voice for the first time with the program i figured i had it made. Just go through the tutorials, right? wrong! My cd doesnt have the tutorials to down load. My microphone stays on wether im in cake walk or not. Its on right now. I dont have a mixer yet and my microphone is just a cheap one i bought from walmart. Im going to get one eventually, but do i have to have a condenser mic to make it sound right. i apoligize if i sound like an idiot, fact is, i really dont know that much about computers. If anyone can help id be most greatful. thank you

1 Reply Related Threads

57Gregy
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 14404
    RE: trouble with my settings 2006/01/13 22:55:00 (permalink)
    Well, the mic will be on as long as it's plugged in to the computer. It doesn't matter if MC is on or not. Many people use the mic for recording into the Windows recorder or talking on the internet. You can turn the mic input off in the Windows mixer, if you want. The tutorials are there. Did you try the Help file? Someone else was asking about the tuts awhile back. Use the search function at the top of this forum page. You may have to go back farthur than 30 days for an answer. Greg
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1