Tevhnics drivers

Author
mojac
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3
2006/01/15 08:43:49 (permalink)

Tevhnics drivers

Thanks guys for your replies. I am further down the road but still lost.If I select my Technics for the port Midi omni as source and grand piano as patch I can play and record myself and playback but only through the piano speakers.If I want to play on another channel using one of the soundcard instruments where do I go to find them? Secondly because I am now not using the piano but the soundcard I have to select another port source say midi mapper Anything I then record will not go through the piano speakers but through the computer speakers.What effect will this have on the final result?

1 Reply Related Threads

JohnrC
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 393
    RE: Tevhnics drivers 2006/01/15 10:55:05 (permalink)
    Hi mojac, You should try to keep all your related posts in one thread to make it a bit easier to see what's already been discussed. Click on the "Fast Reply" button under the last post, or the "Reply" icon above it.

If I want to play on another channel using one of the soundcard instruments where do I go to find them?

If I understand your question, you'd go to another MIDI track and select your soundcard as the Output. Also select any relevant bank or patch.

Don't think I understand your last question, but you can continue to use yor Technics as the Input (is this what you mean by "port source"?) for all MIDI tracks.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1