Driver problems

Author
Kat
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2006/01/22 10:37:09 (permalink)

Driver problems

I bought music creator a couple of months ago and have been having 'issues' with the drivers. I read through the posts on this subject and some of them helped but i still cant record many tracks on one project without problems. I switched to use the MME driver so that the playback wasnt stuffed up (crackling fuzzing....), and so that i can hear the midi tracks but now cant record new audio tracks without getting the output of the existing track appearing on the new track...!!

My system is a laptop (pretty new and fast etc), no external equip. also have Reason running on it (it was installed first)...

Can someone help me??

Kat

2 Replies Related Threads

bargainboy1
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 515
    RE: Driver problems 2006/01/22 16:48:42 (permalink)
    Open up your sound card mixer (double click the little speaker icon at the bottom right of the screen) and make sure that whatever input you are trying to record is the only thing checked (OPTIONS>PROPERTIES.RECORDING button, check everything in the list, hit OK. Put a check on the correct input, uncheck everything else, close the box). If you have a soundblaser card, turn off the "What U Hear" option.

Jeff
    Robomusic
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8943
    RE: Driver problems 2006/01/23 00:40:32 (permalink)
    Also go to options/ audio and unhightlight anything in the white box of the input monitoring tab.

I'd Seize the day but i can't quite reach it!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=33477&T=1260
    Music Town
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1