M-Audio Gear

Author
Ahchewyy
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6
2006/02/05 01:41:26 (permalink)

M-Audio Gear

Hi, I have M-Audio 2496 soundcard, works great for what I'm doing. Now I have a M-Audio MidiSport 2x2 and the USB light justs slowly blinks, but on a good note (doh) the light for my midi in is blinking fast, so I'm assuming that theres a connection happening ther ( or at least I hope there is ). Since the booklet that comes with it doesn't provide very much in the way of information. I'm wondering if anyone has this or knows something about it ? Any help would be nice, even a joke about me or the Midisport would be cool.... Oh yeah just one more question, does anyone use 2 soundcards and if so do you have it set-up to record on one and playback on the other ? Was there any conflicts with the 2..???
post edited by Ahchewyy - 2006/02/05 01:46:49

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow."

1 Reply Related Threads

Phoenix
    Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1886
    RE: M-Audio Gear 2006/02/05 17:41:23 (permalink)
    I use 3 soundcards; my Delta 66, which is PCI and gets the lowest latency, my Firewire 410, which alternates between my laptop and my desktop--handy to have the multiple outs and be able to aleter levels temporarily on my outboard mixer, and my Revolution 7.1, fo surround uses and non-Sonar audio uses. I use one at a time, using WDM drivers to be able to switch easily within Sonar between them. You can record on one card and playback on another, but you should set your record/playback timings in audio options to the same card at any given time, preferably the one you are using at the time.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1