Dimension Pro giveaway...was there a winner?

Author
superdan54
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 526
2006/04/11 09:39:46 (permalink)

Dimension Pro giveaway...was there a winner?

Hey,

I received the following email from Cakewalk almost a month ago.

Dear Home Studio Customer,

In our continued efforts to provide the best products to our customers, we would like to invite you to participate in our product market research survey to provide feedback on your use of our products and your music making experience.

In addition, three lucky respondents will win a new copy of the full version of Dimension Pro, the critically-acclaimed synthesizer that combines real instruments with advanced synthesis for endless sound possibilities. You will be entered into a Dimension Pro giveaway by simply completing the survey. The survey will be open through Friday, March 24th, 12 PM EST, and we will announce the winners of the giveaway via email the following week.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Click here to participate in the product survey.

I never got an email announcing the winners. Was this a scam or have they just not announced anything yet?

1 Reply Related Threads

superdan54
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 526
    RE: Dimension Pro giveaway...was there a winner? 2006/04/19 18:16:49 (permalink)
    Ok so this is a shameless bump.

But if it's any consolation, I have already Purchased (and love!) Dimension Pro...however someone's gotta keep ol' CW accountable, right?

edit: in reading the email again - I figured that the winners would be announced in a newsletter, but maybe they only emailed the winners. Oh well, I'll still wait next to my Inbox in hopeful anticipation .
    post edited by superdan54 - 2006/04/19 18:27:57
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1