Help - Loading SCALA file into new Dimension Pro 1.2

Author
amcmechan
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 26
2006/04/20 16:51:26 (permalink)

Help - Loading SCALA file into new Dimension Pro 1.2

I have just done a quick peruse of some very interesting SCALA and alt tuning posts; some look very intriguing and I'll have to get back to them when I have a little more time.

But - I am very excited to have the ability to use microtuning and alt tunings in Dim Pro. That liberates me from the hell that has been Kontakt 2, while I wait for their update, so I can use all my GPO and DIVA files, because everything I have trouble with will be fixed with the update, and I will love K2, and.... (please don't burst my bubble).

So, I understand tunings and scales. I get the music part of it just fine. All I need is help loading the .scl file into the new Dimension Pro 1.2.

I'm probably looking right at it, but just consider (for sake of argument) that I'm as clueless as my wife thinks I am. How do I load scl files into Dim Pro?

thanks in advance for help.

Andrew

2 Replies Related Threads

b rock
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8717
    RE: Help - Loading SCALA file into new Dimension Pro 1.2 2006/04/20 17:06:32 (permalink)
    How do I load scl files into Dim Pro?
    Go to the Pitch modulator in any (or all) Element. Click on the Keytrack window, just below the LFO waveform display.
    Up pops the loading dialog with thousands of pre-loaded .scl files. Then click again to reload, or Shift+click to reset to "standard" tuning..
    Per-Element.
    amcmechan
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 26
    RE: Help - Loading SCALA file into new Dimension Pro 1.2 2006/04/20 19:36:55 (permalink)
    Thanks - I was trying to get the other keytrack to do that. All is clear now.

a.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1