Exporting Audio to Windows Media and Voice Playback

Author
rgraves
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10
2006/07/01 13:22:38 (permalink)

Exporting Audio to Windows Media and Voice Playback

Hey everyone, when I export my music to windows media, it plays fine, but when i try to put it on to my mp3 player it says that the track is converting, but it never does....(the track was 27.1mb) is this because the track is too big? If so, is there a way to make the track smaller without erasing any of the recording? Even if this track is too big, could it still be burned to CD?
My next question is regarding voice playback... I changed the "what u here" option and now i can here myself when im actually recording... The only problem is, there is a great delay. Is there any way I can shorten that delay, or better yet, eliminate the delay?? (Im working with Music Creator 2)

1 Reply Related Threads

Robomusic
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8943
    RE: Exporting Audio to Windows Media and Voice Playback 2006/07/01 17:51:05 (permalink)
    No input monitoring causes the delay because it monitors the inputs both the current and existing inputs.

The best way is to buy a small inexpensive mixer, like a behringer 802 or something like it and monitor from that source.

I'd Seize the day but i can't quite reach it!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=33477&T=1260
    Music Town
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1