Sonar features that would be good in real life

Author
kilgoretrout
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 580
2006/07/28 15:19:28 (permalink)

Sonar features that would be good in real life

Wouldn't it be nice to have a freeze or archive button for certain people that you have to deal with, or certain problems? Like a major auto repair bill comes in, you don't have the jack - you hit archive. Save the bill until later. Still pay it, but when you want it.

Nagging wife (or ex). Freeze track. No more processing. Nothing new to complain about. Actually, having them frozen in one spot speechless for a bit would not be bad eitehr.

Having problems with doing estimates in your head - quantize. No more "Its about ...." kind of guesses.

Major problems - Wipe.

And the uses for unlimited Undos - I can't even begin to fathom.

Cakewalk people need to take this product to another level. I love the DAW but I could find so many applications for day to day annoyances. Plus Cakewalk could appeal to a much broader user group. With all that extra money, they could really refine Sonar.

Sonica dual core 3.4 GHz with 2GB ram, 2-300GB audio drives 1-80Gb system drive, RME DIGI 9652, Sonar 6 PE, Mackie D8B, 2x MOTU MTP AV USB, TC Powercore Firewire, UAD1, vintage synths, Modcan modular, guitars, outboard gear,

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1