Rapture install re: code

Author
spazzovision
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2006/11/09 22:31:38 (permalink)

Rapture install re: code

Hi Everyone!

Just got the EDU version 1.0 of Rapture and it seems to be installed but I think I am locked out because I can't complete the registration process. I have the code that was sent email but I can't seem to find out where to plug it in. I have sent multiple emails to support and service but it takes 2 days for a reply. Can anyone here help?

1 Reply Related Threads

b rock
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8717
    RE: Rapture install re: code 2006/11/09 23:11:14 (permalink)
    I have the code that was sent email but I can't seem to find out where to plug it in.
    Welcome to the forum, Randall. When you launch Rapture within a host application (maybe you have some version of Sonar, Cubase, etc.), a prompt should pop up automatically. It'll have your serial number entered already, and a slot open to enter in your registration code. It doesn't sound like you've had it installed for over 30 days yet. I'm not sure what the procedure is after that, but you can still use Rapture without the registration code for several weeks.

Everything else looks OK, though? You can locate the installation on your hard drive, or through All Programs - Cakewalk - Rapture (assuming WinXP)?
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1