Is it possible to add a percussion track?!

Author
mahhon
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2006/11/11 15:19:36 (permalink)

Is it possible to add a percussion track?!

Oh, no!

I was trying to compose a more complex piece using Cakewalk and I here I found a horibble trouble. There is no instrument
called "percussion or "drumset"... Does anybody know, how to create a percussion track? Please answer quickly!!!

Mahhon

4 Replies Related Threads

fac
    Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2427
    RE: Is it possible to add a percussion track?! 2006/11/11 16:24:59 (permalink)
    Exactly which software do you mean by "Cakewalk"? As you know, Cakewalk is the name of a software manufacturer which produces various programs. Some of these programs are sequencers, one of which is probably what you're using. All of these sequencers allow the user to set up a percussion track, provided you have an adequate source of drum/percussion sounds (that is, a drum machine or drum synthesizer). Other programs are software synthesizers which generate sounds and can be used within the sequencers as plug-ins; some of these synthesizers can produce, or are even dedicated to drum sounds, and are already bundled with certain sequencers.

http://facproductions.net

Lots of gear. Not enough time.
    fac
    RE: Is it possible to add a percussion track?! 2006/11/11 16:27:54 (permalink)
    BTW.- to know exactly which program you are using, go to the Help menu and select the "About" option. It will show the program name and the person to which it is licensed. Let us know your findings.

CJaysMusic
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 30423
    RE: Is it possible to add a percussion track?! 2006/11/11 19:09:50 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: mahhon

Oh, no!

I was trying to compose a more complex piece using Cakewalk and I here I found a horibble trouble. There is no instrument
    called "percussion or "drumset"... Does anybody know, how to create a percussion track? Please answer quickly!!!

What do you have??????????????????

www.audio-mastering-mixing.com - A Professional Worldwide Audio Mixing & Mastering Studio, Providing Online And Attended Sessions. We also do TV commercials, Radio spots & spoken word books
    Audio Blog
    fac
    RE: Is it possible to add a percussion track?! 2006/11/11 19:44:55 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: CJaysMusic

ORIGINAL: mahhon

Oh, no!

What do you have??????????????????

Not a manual, apparently.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1