Can't save FX Pad effects

Author
Mystycal_Truth
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2006/11/19 15:07:19 (permalink)

Can't save FX Pad effects

I have voice files that have bad echo in them. I am able to use FX Pad presets to get rid of most of it to the point of makeing it understandable but when I save to audio file it ALWAYS reverts back the default settings of the fx pad plug-in which adds even more echo to the file regardless of any changes made after starting the plug-in.
Am I doing something wrong? all other plug-ins work fine by simply turning them on, adjusting them, and then saving to audio file but FX pad always saves using default settings(artic cave * triple echo). There also seems to be very little help in the help file and nothing reguarding this peticular problem.
HELP! HI'm still having the same problem. I downloaded and installed Pyro Plus but still had the same problem. I then uninstalled media works and pyro plus before re-installing pyro plus. this has not solved my problem.
when I try to save a new version of an audio file with the FX Pad effects, the effects do not get saved correctly. When you first start FX pad it is set to artic cave and it seems that is the only effect that ever gets saved regardless of any changes made after starting the plug-in.
My goal is to cut out all the echo in some of my voice files and artic cave tripples it to the point of not being able to understand it anymore. I'm using these files to teach a class every other weekend at the church and currently my students are having to suffer threw the echos and not get the full effect of the program.
Am I doing something wrong? all other plug-ins work fine by simply turning them on, adjusting them, and then saving to audio file but FX pad always saves using default settings. There also seems to be very little help in the help file and nothing reguarding this peticular problem.
HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!
Mystycal_Truth

3 Replies Related Threads

HIPOWA
    • Total Posts : 4
    Re: Can't save FX Pad effects 2015/05/28 04:54:28 (permalink)
    try a different effect,and by the way mycomputer crashed and cakewalk doesn't offer the fx pad anmore, could ya send me that file download please, thanks a mil
    HIPOWA
    • Total Posts : 4
    Re: Can't save FX Pad effects 2015/05/28 04:55:10 (permalink)
    hipowa909 at yahoo
    Doktor Avalanche
    Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4294
    Re: Can't save FX Pad effects 2015/06/09 20:29:43 (permalink)
    This thread is from 2006.

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.6,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),2 x 1TB SSD (Samsung EVO 850),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5. Rap Pro,Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1,Addictive Keys,Waves Silver,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist,Acronis True Image 2015.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1