MC3

Author
rmaynard
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2006/11/29 14:24:46 (permalink)

MC3

MY QUESTION IS: CAN NOTES THAT YOU ENTER WHILE IN THE STAFF PANE IN MUSIC CREATOR 3, BE PLAYED BACK FROM THE PANE OR NOT. IF SO,WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE. LOST IN MUSIC CREATOR 3. I AM TRYING TO ENTER A SONG I HAVE IN MY POSSESION,IF NOT,WHAT IS THE GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE STAFF PANE ???THANX,ROGER M.

roger maynard

2 Replies Related Threads

Beagle
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 50621
    RE: MC3 2006/11/29 16:57:11 (permalink)
    Roger - first of all when you're in a forum, (or email or any typed communication for that matter), it is considered YELLING when you type in all caps. typing in all lower case is acceptable in forums if you wish, but don't type all caps unless you're yelling at someone.

to answer your question - yes, once you enter data in the staff view, you should be able to play it back either by pressing the PLAY button on the transport, or by using the scrub tool. ....under the correct conditions.

You're entering data only, not actual sounds, the data has to be able to trigger something that will make the sound for your speakers.

more than likely you don't have anything for the MIDI to trigger, i would suggest you learn about inserting a DXi Synth which is covered under tutorial #8 in the help files.

After you've done that, I also suggest you go back and work thru all of the tutorials because they are very helpful, but do #8 first because you probably need them out of order like that in your case.

come back if that doesn't help, but give us as much info about your computer, sound card, system setup, etc as you can.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    rmaynard
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    RE: MC3 2006/11/29 22:55:14 (permalink)
    Thanx Beagle,I will give what you said a try. Roger M.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1