Dim/Pro/Rapture Envelope Generator [EG] Tutorial

Author
b rock
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8717
2007/02/11 09:13:30 (permalink)

Dim/Pro/Rapture Envelope Generator [EG] Tutorial

Reprinted by permission from Fictitious Producer magazine at the Project5 Wiki. Keep those cards and letters coming, folks.

2 Replies Related Threads

Nick P
    Max Output Level: -44 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3112
    RE: Dim/Pro/Rapture Envelope Generator [EG] Tutorial 2007/02/11 18:47:14 (permalink)
    LOL. "Hey." "Dude".

As always, many thanks. You should think about putting these all together in a spiral bound book that lays flat with 8.5 X 11 sheets. Color would be nice. I would absolutely purchase this in addition to my "Cakewalk Synths" book. I hear people asking, "why pay for something that's already free?". Well if you need to ask.....of course payment would be for formatting and materials. How long would it take me to print this out and collate it? In addition the author should get something in return for his work. Maybe the print version could have an associated CD or something. Videos, I don't know? In the meantime, appreciate these immensely. Please keep them coming!

Cakewalk Forums - A Great Learning Resource For All Things Cakewalk!
    beethoven17
    Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 422
    RE: Dim/Pro/Rapture Envelope Generator [EG] Tutorial 2007/02/12 05:50:47 (permalink)
    Yes...thanks again, b rock, for being generous enough to share your knowledge! Manuals only go so far, and it's really helpful to have the detailed discussion.

andrew
    Sonar 8.5 PE,  Saffire LE, Garritan Steinway & Orchestra, EZDummer, Rapture, Truepiano, no voice, little talent
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1