Fishman Tripleplay/DAW compatibility

Author
kawika
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 259
2018/01/02 08:01:48 (permalink)

Fishman Tripleplay/DAW compatibility

Should I need a different DAW (given the current circumstances) in the near future, compatibility with my controller will be very important, because:  I'm not much of a keyboard player, I have Tripleplay, there aren't many choices that track like Trip does. Have any of you had experience to share with this controller and other DAWs?

Sonar Platinum/J. Roseberry Pro Studio win-10/Antelope Goliath.

1 Reply Related Threads

BassDaddy
    Max Output Level: -33 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4232
    Re: Fishman Tripleplay/DAW compatibility 2018/01/03 20:49:20 (permalink)
    I don't open the program up when I use it. I have it in the same list with my Akai keyboard and it works just fine in any Daw. I have Studio One and Waveform now. The TriplePlay program could be a little unstable with Sonar at times. Basically I'm reporting I have nothing to report. I would contact support for DAWs I was interested and see what they say. Couldn't hurt.

It's Bass, not Bass.
    i7 2700K, 16GB DDR3, 2 SSD sample drives and OS drive, HDD SATAIII for projects, 2 24" monitors
    Focusrite Saffire Pro 24, Focusrite VRM Box, LAVA Lamp, SONAR Platinum 64 bit, Mackie MCU and 1 MCU XT, Akai Advance 49, Windows 10,
    Komplete 9 Ultimate, Cakewalk, Toontrack, IK, AAS, XLN, UVI, Air Music Tech, Waves Factory, Sample Tek and Sonivox VSTi's. Overloud, T-Racks, Audio Damage, D16, Nomad Factory, Waves Gold FX 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1