[Found!] Per element copy and paste in Rapture Pro

Author
ricoskyl
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 327
2016/11/10 08:07:07 (permalink)

[Found!] Per element copy and paste in Rapture Pro

I'm developing/modifying more programs in RP lately and I've realized how handy it would be handy to copy complete elements so they could be  pasted into other programs.  By this I mean the waveform or multisample along with all of the element settings--the entire element page.

While I'm thinking of it, to better enable the vector mixer, it would also be nice to drag these pages between element slots of a given program.  That way the vector mixer could more easily match the performance needs with the appropriate patches located in the correct part of the VM 'dial'.  Maybe the same thing could be achieved by repositioning the elements around the dial?

With six elements available and most programs using no more than half of those, it would be easy to add programs together.  Then, that slick new vector mixer could be used to full advantage!
post edited by ricoskyl - 2016/11/17 15:38:17

If you want to make enemies, try to change something. -Woodrow T. Wilson
Turbulence is a life force. It is opportunity. Let’s love turbulence and use it for change. -Ramsay Clark
----------------------
Sonar Platinum Win 10 x64 on HP Pavilion i7 5500 12Gb RAM, Tascam US-16x08, NVidia 840 8Gb vram, Multi-Screen, Multi-Touch

1 Reply Related Threads

ricoskyl
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 327
    Re: Per element copy and paste in Rapture Pro 2016/11/17 15:37:29 (permalink)
    Sorry, folks.  I must have had a senior moment.  If you're curious, this "feature" already exists.

If you want to make enemies, try to change something. -Woodrow T. Wilson
    Turbulence is a life force. It is opportunity. Let’s love turbulence and use it for change. -Ramsay Clark
    ----------------------
    Sonar Platinum Win 10 x64 on HP Pavilion i7 5500 12Gb RAM, Tascam US-16x08, NVidia 840 8Gb vram, Multi-Screen, Multi-Touch
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1