Found a serious bug in dimension pro

Author
elric5001
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 29
2014/05/04 01:53:05 (permalink)

Found a serious bug in dimension pro

hey all I found a bug that crashes Sonar when using Dimension Pro. This actually happens when I use either the plug in or stand alone version. I have a korg nano keyboard, that I use most of the time.(25 key)

When using the drum groove preset I believe 2nd preset on the list of grooves, and clicking the lower octave (c2) instead of a 1 hit the groove plays a little riff. When I click it again ( example: click c2 more than once) it freezes the plugin, and forces me to actually reboot my machine as it makes Sonar unusable at that point. This is really bothering me as I have installed the latest version and patches to Sonar.

Equipment: Sonar x3 producer, korg nanokey, line 6 pod studio UX2 aud interface, toshiba laptop windows7 (i7 processor with 8 gigs ram)

any solutions would be appreciated as I would like to use those grooves but am now scared to go near them

Toshiba laptop Intel I7 processor  with 8 gigs ram, 750 gig HD, Windows 7 Pro, Audio interface = Pod Studio UX2, Korg nanokey keyboard, Sonar x3 Producer

guitar= Schecter C1 classic
multi effects... podfarm, and  Roland br600 for vocals 

music:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandid=562287

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1