TheSteven
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2037
2018/12/28 19:30:56 (permalink)

Free GOG Game: "Soma" - other games on sale

GOG is giving away Soma
https://www.gog.com/game/soma

Description
Enter the world of SOMA and face horrors buried deep beneath the ocean waves. Delve through locked terminals and secret documents to uncover the truth behind the chaos. Seek out the last remaining inhabitants and take part in the events that will ultimately shape the fate of the station. But be careful, danger lurks in every corner: corrupted humans, twisted creatures, insane robots, and even an inscrutable omnipresent A.I.

You will need to figure out how to deal with each one of them. Just remember there’s no fighting back, either you outsmart your enemies or you get ready to run.
From the creators of the cult classic Amnesia the Dark Descent.
Spine-chilling horror that raises questions about identity, consciousness and existence itself.
Mixes stealth, exploration and puzzles into a coherent narrative experience.

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
My Tunes

1 Reply Related Threads

ZincTrumpet
    Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 891
    Re: Free GOG Game: "Soma" - other games on sale 2018/12/28 19:34:27 (permalink)
    Thanks for the heads-up TS. Looks kinda creepy :)

ZincT

Cakewalk by BandLab 2018.11 Bld 31, Windows 10 Home 1803, Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40 GHz, Gigabyte Z77 HD3 mobo, 16 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 750 Ti Fanless, Steinberg UR242 Audio Interface (F/W 1.01), Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver 1.10.3
    Latest music: Click Here
    Jump to:
    © 2021 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1