Free VST Choral Patches aka Whatever your new DAW make it sing!

Author
bigcatt
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 542
2018/02/16 22:55:33 (permalink)

Free VST Choral Patches aka Whatever your new DAW make it sing!

Here are all 30 acoustic choral 'patches' from the Google NSynth sound set. Some I think sound pretty good, though sometimes I like one part of a range and not another on the same patch. Free choir stuff can be hard to find so it might be worth a look. Note this is an update and the real release to the thang in the choir thread. It uses the latest version of Maize, has reverb, I think I got the ADSR envelope right (finally) and should run in VST 2 or 3. Win 64/32 & Mac VST/AU.

Also there are 5 pianoish things in the piano VST. Ain't gonna make you forget SampleTekk (love that Black Grand!) but they are small and kind cool.

http://bcvsts.blogspot.co...2/nst-instruments.html

2 Replies Related Threads

JohnKenn
    Max Output Level: -58.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1659
    Re: Free VST Choral Patches aka Whatever your new DAW make it sing! 2018/02/17 00:00:19 (permalink)
    Thank you bigcatt, even before downloading them, which will do shortly. Know beforehand they will be quality and usable.
    You are storing up a bunch of good grace in the cosmic account for all your generous offerings.
    John
    bigcatt
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 542
    Re: Free VST Choral Patches aka Whatever your new DAW make it sing! 2018/02/17 00:16:33 (permalink)
    Thanks John. I hope they live up to your expectations. They aren't the world's greatest samples and I can't play with them using Convo Reverb like I did in Kontakt. But they do mostly sound like a choir making a vowel sound on key!
    And thanks for your kind words. I'm not a social type so this is my way of 'doing unto others'.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1