Future

Author
bermuda
Max Output Level: -52.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2271
2005/09/15 10:21:36 (permalink)

Future

For all folks who have been making unappropriate for this forum and some for any forum comments.

People will perpetuate this activity. It won't stop ever unless you knock it on the head now

So if there is some organized pretend trolling, spamming going on to make some point, please try and stop

your are cutting your own trees down to be able to see trees. I .e. it makes no sense what you are doing.

Think about it.

None of us are perfect but don't wage a war on yourself !
post edited by bermuda - 2005/09/15 10:30:32

Yes.

4 Replies Related Threads

rallenjones
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 823
    RE: Future 2005/09/15 10:49:09 (permalink)
    B, it's "inappropriate". I know how tempting it is to respond tot he trolls and spammers. God knows, I'm one of the wrost about it. My problem is that I always tend to get into battles with everybody involved over the intemperate language used.

There is a simple solution. Just ignore the sum****es.

Listen: does it matter if Pro Tools is better? No, we're committed to SONAR and that won't change because of the "opinion" of someone else. You know what? Maybe other programs are better. My son swears by Cubase and Reason. However, despite my blow-up with the infamous "Bye Bye SONAR" threads, I have been a committed user for years and that's not going to change. Neither are the rest of you going to change. So why bother to respond?

Secondly, Cakewalk has problems and, when they rear their ugly heads, they drive us crazy and we respond crazily (again, the "Bye Bye SONAR" threads). But, once the problems are fixed, we are back to being enthusiastic users.

Thirdly, Cakewalk might not be the most responsive company in the world. But, with this forum, Garrigus, updates and upgraded versions, few problems are insoluble and many complaints are eventually fixed by Cakewalk.

Finally, a**holes are a**holes. They get their kicks from riling us and our vituperative responses only fan the flames.

LET'S JUST IGNORE THE JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HammerHead
    Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1403
    RE: Future 2005/09/15 11:08:15 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: bermuda

For all folks who have been making unappropriate for this forum and some for any forum comments.

People will perpetuate this activity. It won't stop ever unless you knock it on the head now

So if there is some organized pretend trolling, spamming going on to make some point, please try and stop

your are cutting your own trees down to be able to see trees. I .e. it makes no sense what you are doing.

Think about it.

None of us are perfect but don't wage a war on yourself !

thanks for your insight.

i'll endeavor to persevere.
    HammerHead
    Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1403
    RE: Future 2005/09/15 11:09:38 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: rallenjones

B, it's "inappropriate". I know how tempting it is to respond tot he trolls and spammers. God knows, I'm one of the wrost about it. My problem is that I always tend to get into battles with everybody involved over the intemperate language used.

There is a simple solution. Just ignore the sum****es.

Listen: does it matter if Pro Tools is better? No, we're committed to SONAR and that won't change because of the "opinion" of someone else. You know what? Maybe other programs are better. My son swears by Cubase and Reason. However, despite my blow-up with the infamous "Bye Bye SONAR" threads, I have been a committed user for years and that's not going to change. Neither are the rest of you going to change. So why bother to respond?

Secondly, Cakewalk has problems and, when they rear their ugly heads, they drive us crazy and we respond crazily (again, the "Bye Bye SONAR" threads). But, once the problems are fixed, we are back to being enthusiastic users.

Thirdly, Cakewalk might not be the most responsive company in the world. But, with this forum, Garrigus, updates and upgraded versions, few problems are insoluble and many complaints are eventually fixed by Cakewalk.

Finally, a**holes are a**holes. They get their kicks from riling us and our vituperative responses only fan the flames.

LET'S JUST IGNORE THE JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey RJ,

how many times are you going to quit the forum ?

i see you're back again....which is very good. we can all benefit from
    your wisdom.
    Dave Modisette
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 11050
    RE: Future 2005/09/15 11:11:25 (permalink)
    i'll endeavor to persevere.

I love that movie AND that character.

Dave Modisette ... rocks a Purrrfect Audio Studio Pro rig.

http://www.gatortraks.com 
    My music.
    ... And of course, the Facebook page. 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1