GUITARIST & BASSIST NEEDED

Author
Dr. Suess
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 52
2005/10/07 00:34:12 (permalink)

GUITARIST & BASSIST NEEDED

HUMAN ARTIFACTS, the new band featuring Matt Bishop (ex-LIVIDITY) and Robert Brody (ex-ALCHYMIST), are looking for second guitarist and bass player to round out the groip's current lineup. "We are 120 percent death metal and have more **** planned then ya can shake a stick at," the band write in a press release." Interested parties must have:

* Own transportation (no matter where you live, you must be able to make practice. Relocation a option)
* Pro gear
* No felony record and be able to obtain passport or have one already
* Positive attitude and be a team player
* Be able to have fun!!

The band write: "We are working on the material for our debut album now, plus have two major festival offers for Europe in the summer of 2006...along with some pretty major label intrest WITHOUT THEM HEARING A SINGLE NOTE OF THE BAND!!! If that's not exciting, I don't know what is..."

E-mail Matt Bishop (vocals/guitar) at lividitymb1@hotmail.com to set up an audition and phone interview. Serious inquiries only, please.

"It's a Wonderful Life" ~Love & Peace Forever~ May God bless 'U.S.' Always. O:-) HEADBANGERSUE PURE ROCK PATROLLER KNAC.COM (C Y'all on the rant boards.) www.msnusers.com/HEADBANGERSGROUP/_tools.msnw

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1