General Question about Cakewalk Sonar X1 Essential

Author
jmarriott
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2012/03/30 21:27:49 (permalink)

General Question about Cakewalk Sonar X1 Essential

I have a friend in AZ that I want to collaborate with on a track by track basis. I'm in Ohio. If we both buy a copy of copy of Cakewalk Sonar X1 Essential. can we record tracks into our PC and Mac and then share them across the internet to be saved to the other guys copy of Cakewalk and worked with from there? I'm trying to find the best software for the money to do long distance track for track collaboration. Thnaks

3 Replies Related Threads

Karyn
    Ma-Ma
    • Total Posts : 9200
    Re:General Question about Cakewalk Sonar X1 Essential 2012/04/03 06:35:02 (permalink)
    In a word,  yes.

Mekashi Futo
    Get 10% off all Waves plugins.
    Current DAW.  i7-950, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, 12Gb RAM, 1Tb SSD, 2x2Tb HDD, nVidia GTX 260, Antec 1000W psu, Win7 64bit, Studio 192, Digimax FS, KRK RP8G2, Sonar Platinum

chuckebaby
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 13146
    Re:General Question about Cakewalk Sonar X1 Essential 2012/04/10 08:58:37 (permalink)
    i would look no further than dropbox,dropbox is a great utility for sending a good chunk of files to a friend and vice versa.keep in mind while you and your buddy switch material back and from..keep it simple,dont throw in some plug in effects that he doesnt have,that way you wont get the missing plug in error.

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
    Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
    Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

fedexwowgold1
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re:General Question about Cakewalk Sonar X1 Essential 2012/05/10 04:41:51 (permalink)

WoW Market Analysis-- The Things To Care About While Buying WoW Gold

This report provides an analysis of the things to care about while buying wow gold in world of warcraft market. The analyse result shows that there are three main factors most players care about:account security,wow gold price and delivery speed.Wow Gold, 90% order delivery in 15 mins, hand-farming safe wow gold; 24-7wowgold.com will keep Your wow account secret, 24/7 live support.
    What to do with account security? The first thing you should do is finding out a reliable site to buy WoW gold. Only with a trustworthy site you can rest assured that the price you are buying gold at is genuinely the cheapest price in the market. You can know that a site is trustworthy and well renowned by seeing its advertisements on other trustworthy sites.Mostsly,the stores with high reputation or good looking site is a good one to make sure that your account is safe to buy world of warcraft gold from.
    After the account security is garanteed,the wow gold price is another factor to consider.Experience wow gold buyers discovered that making a good comparision among different gold stores is the best way to find a safe store with best price.Most popular sites will have similar price, with small variances from server to server. Christmas Day - Christmaswowgold.com - Cheapest XMas Wow Gold, Rock-bottom price in the Wow Gold RMT Industry and Wow Gold Delivery 15Mins.Finding the best price of WoW gold is often a matter of shopping around, and keeping an eye out for sales.
    If you are in urgent needs of wow gold,before placing an order from one store,you'd better take a look at the customer comments how fast did the others recieve the gold and how good the service is.And also the check the wow gold store to see if they have that much gold in stock for you.Xmas Wow Gold, Christmas Wow Gold Hot Sales [ PBT ]
    Xmas wow gold, 45% off wow gold price, fast gold delivery. Wow us 10000G only $13+, eu 10K only $11+.
    "As long as the three factors is considered,it will be quite easy to find a good store that in line with your appetite" said Jobs,the world of warcraft market analyst." This business may cost you a little time, but once you find out a good site with account safety garanteed,cheap wow gold price and delivery fast,you will save much time and money from on then on."Where Should I Buy Wow Gold Cheap and Safe In 2012? Wowgold2012.com a professional, loyal and reliable online store for wow gold ( world of warcraft gold ).
    Related Links:
    http://www.wowgold2013.com ( wow gold 2013 )
    http://www.cheapest4gold.com ( Cheapest Wow Gold )
    http://www.fastest-wow-gold.com ( Fastest Wow Gold )
    http://www.instant4gold.com ( Buy Wow Gold Instant Delivery )
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1