TheMaartian
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2774
2017/08/15 22:46:10 (permalink)

Gig Performer updated to v1.7.1

http://www.gigperformer.com/downloads.html

Here are the recent fixes/adds.

Enhancements
  • Plugin windows now have the ability to load built-in presets (if the plugin developer exposes them) along with the ability to save and reload user created presets.
  • The plugin editors for the Audio Input and Output blocks have an improved UI to better handle interfaces with large number of I/O channels.
New features
  • Added ability to start Gig Performer with the argument “-nosave” such that Gig Performer will never ask to save the gig changes on exit. This is intended for users running headless machines.
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where some plugins would not properly restore state after reloading a gig
Version 1.6.9
Bug fix
  • Fixed an obscure issue that could cause Gig Performer to hang or crash on start up (Windows only – Mac version updated for consistency)
Version 1.6.8
Enhancements
  • The Plugin Manager now allows you to hide plugins that you don’t need to use, thereby reducing clutter
  • The Plugin Manager now displays plugin with a clear color scheme.
  • The Gain Control plugin can now mute incoming audio
  • If virtual channels are needed, we now show how many audio channels are missing.
Fixes
  • Added Normal vs Delayed instantiation mode for plugins. This is managed through the Plugin Manager. Delayed mode is a temporary workaround to address a state restoration issue caused by a problem introduced in the latest release of Arturia’s plugins.
  • Fixed problem with predictive loading where a plugin might be unexpectedly bypassed in a rackspace
  • Fixed problem where a widget MIDI assignment could not be properly removed
  • If you remove a program change assignment from a variation, GP now correctly remembers that removal.
  • Fixed a problem where updating a specific rackspace in a gig file could overwrite a rackspace in another gig file
  • Fixed problem where GP could crash when assigning Tap Tempo MIDI control to a global MIDI control.

Intel i7 3.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB HD Win10 Home 64-bit Tascam US-16x08
Studio One 4 Pro NotionMelodyne 4 Studio Acoustica 7 Guitar Pro 7
PreSonus FaderPort Nektar P6 M-Audio BX8 D2 Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro
NI K9U XLN AK, AD2 AAS VS-2, GS-2, VA-2, EP-4, CP-2, OD Toontrack SD3, EZK

1 Reply Related Threads

rivers88
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 328
    Re: Gig Performer updated to v1.7.1 2017/08/15 23:28:02 (permalink)
    Whoa - nice!
    I wasn't familiar with Gig Performer, but I'll probably be adding it to the arsenal in the near future.
    Thanks for posting!! 

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1