Go To Plus vs Ones With Potential You Have Not Realized Yet?

Author
space_cowboy
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 9813
2017/06/16 04:08:20 (permalink)

Go To Plus vs Ones With Potential You Have Not Realized Yet?

I dearly love my Soundtoys and my UAD stuff - almost all are FX.  They are simple to use and achieve great results!  I love the simplicity of the Arturia plugs too.  

I have the eventide anthology package and I rarely reach for it.  I guess the 3000 and the 3000 delays are a bit out there and the original harmonizer - well the world has moved past that technology ages ago.  It is a shame because I love my eventide H9.  And what outboard gear I used to have of theirs was awesome.  Maybe it is learning curve. 

Other tough ones - PPG's Wavemapper and Wavegenerator - i have an original Wave (the big one!) and love wavetable synthesis, but the use --- ugh.  Ditto with Iris from Izotope.  I am not afraid of digging into something, but each of these has a counterintuitive UI.  
You?

Some people call me Maurice

SPLAT Pro lifetime, ADK 6 core 3.6Ghz with 32 GB RAM, SSD 1TB system drive, 3 3TB regular drives for samples, recordings and misc.  Behringer X Touch, UAD Apollo Quad.  2 UAD2 Quads PCI (i think - inside the box whatever that is), Console 1.  More guitars (40??) and synths (hard and soft) than talent.  Zendrum!!!

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1