Philip
Max Output Level: -34.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4062
2008/12/31 12:13:17 (permalink)

God Speaks (the Truth)! Updated 1/3/09

God Speaks

3:08 minutes.

Please listen and crit.

Note(s): Guitar melody/lyrics evolved over some years, but I worked seriously the last year or so ... trying to reconcile conflicting musical elements. The main conflicts I'll let you discover, if you be so inclined.
Extreme thanks for any thoughts on this mix.
post edited by Philip - 2009/01/03 16:51:31

Philip  
(Isa 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD)

Raised-Again 3http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12307501

31 Replies Related Threads

No How
    Max Output Level: -23.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5180
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2008/12/31 12:46:25 (permalink)
    I Love that guitar work from 1:02-1:20. Reminds me of Tom Verlaine (fave guitar wizard). It's a very good song but i think the lead vox are a tad too much up front...IMO. Jury is still out on the long intro.

s o n g s

– Beauty lodged in a bad hotel has no value.  Raymond Lull
    lhansen
    Max Output Level: -27.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4765
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2008/12/31 13:00:30 (permalink)
    Sounds like a party goin' on in the beginning Phil! I can't make out the vox in the beginning section? Intentional? When I listen at lower volumes, the singing sits well, but when I start to crank it up, it becomes too prominent. That whole Fletcher/Munson curve thingy.... it's hard for me to judge the rest of the mix right now as I'm trying to hear how all the vocals sit in this. Nice to see the 'classic' Philip back....

Slow Marching Band

Win 7 x64, Sonar X1E x64, Studio One v2, Focusrite Saffire 24 DSP Pro, Genelec 8030a, True Systems P-Solo, Focusrite ISA One, FMR RNP, GAP-73. 

"Someone to watch over me".
    robby
    Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5819
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2008/12/31 13:11:08 (permalink)
    It's a nice message, that intro at a min plus may could be shortened up just a bit?

==================
    It is better to travel well than to arrive.

www.reverbnation.com/rockinrobby
    jamesyoyo
    Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3460
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2008/12/31 13:21:00 (permalink)
    Philip:

I have a great idea...let me re-mix this and piss everybody off!

Wait, didn't we do that already?

Happy New Year.
    Truckermusic
    Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1924
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2008/12/31 13:22:15 (permalink)
    Phillip
    i really do not know what to say.......I've listened twice now........It's a loud mix.......it's clean..........It's different that you use children's voices to bring the main vox however I can hear you over on the left side kinda a buried (listening on ear buds at work)..........It kinda of reminds me of one of my first tunes I did (only a different message) called "Last night's Party"........kinda crazyness but clean.......but I like it because it is do different.........

Cliff

http://www.soundclick.com/cliffordamundsen 
    NZXT Phantom Case (in Black)
    Windows 7, Service Pack 1, 64 Bit OP
    Sonar X3 Producer, 64 Bit 
    Asus P8P67 Pro Rev.3 MoBo
    16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Intel i-7 2600k Quad Core Sandy Bridge
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Edirol FA-101 Firewire interface
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Philip
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2008/12/31 16:31:05 (permalink)
    Rick -- Thanks so much; you're absolutely right ... I'll push back the shrill leads back a bit. Please listen again in a day or so.
    ... guitar work from 1:02-1:20
    The guitars include:
    1) Twice-recorded Ibanez DI'd ... panned 100% LT RT delay played acoustic fashion and flangered with NI Guitar Rig
    2) NI Prominy (tremelo fx's) ... moused-in ... with NI Guitar-Rig fx's (Sultans pre-set). (NI Prominy emulates Fender fairly well (for challenged guitarist hackers like me). I also wide-panned with 30ms delay (Haas trick) and hall-verb to give depth/thickness.
    3) Dimpro less Paul with 30ms delay (Haas trick LT-RT extreme panned) and chamber-reverb
    As per you and Robby, I'll see what I must do about the long intro-overture. (The song is extremely short as is)

James -- Happy New Year! I'd be exceedingly honored for you to remix anything of mine. I consider you light years ahead of me in the mixing domain. (If I'm lucky, I'll half-way reach 1970's or 80's quality with my mixes. You're well into 2010 and beyond compared to all us old-schoolers.) Also, I'm adding your renowned vocal hooks (even if I have to emulate them) to Broken Forever; your vocal hooks alone transform (my) mixes into exceeding great beauty for me (as does your Trance style).

Robby -- The song is so short already! That party-intro-overture was for ambient fun ... it doesn't really match the song well ... I kinda just combined them together as an experiment. I'll see what I can edit out ... up to 30 secs or so.

Clifford -- Thanks for listening TWICE! I was originally the main vox (boring!) (panned center and verbed slightly (90-100% LT?). So as a desperate effort I replaced my own vox with the kids, and made Josh (10y/o) the lead (with a bit of Melodyne). Hence, its a bit awkward for mainstream and such ... but likeable in some areas (to my ears). Now to digest your words and read btw the lines ... to spark up ideas for fixing this up a notch.

Larry -- Thanks so much for listening and commenting. The unintellible lyrics are not German. They are "God speaks the truth in words so pure" reversed. I should ditch that ASAP, as it may be profaning ... (it is I think, the more I think about it) ... then I'll replace it ... maybe shorten the overture (as per Robby).
    Usually the Flex.-Mun. effect causes bass and shrills to 'accelerate loudness' at higher volumes (to my ears) ... I usually overcome the effects by mixing at LOW volumes. But the shrill vox harmonics must be accelerating loudness at higher volumes. I can understand how that is disturbing ... along with the 3.5 kHz sensitivities of childrens' voices per se.

Philip  
    (Isa 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD)

Peter Rabbit
    Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1305
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2008/12/31 20:04:30 (permalink)

Hi Philip,

You critiqued my song and helped me out a lot and I wanted to return the favor.

However, you have some pretty bizarre compositions posted on your soundclick site and I'm not sure how to properly critique this song for you but I'll do my best.

As far as I can tell everything seems to be sitting in its own space and there doesn't seem to anything "out of whack" sort of speak. I can't seem to find anything wrong with it. I suppose that's not much help for you though.

I thought I had a lot of odd sounds and effects in my song until I heard your songs. This song must have been a nightmare trying to mix and get everything adjusted properly! But it appears you've pulled it off quite well. There really is a lot going on there!

I like the way you use your family in your recordings. I can barely get my family to even give my songs a quick listen!

Kudos to you Philip. You have bizarre musical tastes but you definately demonstrate a high level of skill, imagination, and a real talent to be able to put these types of projects together. Well done!

Pete

"Creating a bad song takes just as much time and energy as creating a good one. The problem is that you don't know it's a bad song until someone tells you, and by then it's too late."
    P. Rabbit
    drumstixkev
    Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2709
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2008/12/31 21:58:21 (permalink)
    WOW, That was a very loud clean mix, but the effect are loud. I know everyone says the vox is fine but on my end the vox gets lost from the effect at times. The drums also could stand to come up just a bit. I really enjoyed this tune and once again I'm amazed over your kids performance. GREAT JOB!

LATER

VoxBoxStudio music made with SONAR & SONiCA AUDIO LAB computers.   Website http://drumstixkev.wix.com/voxboxstudio 

Mamabear
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8954
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2008/12/31 23:05:24 (permalink)
    I listened to it three times. Once again--so much going on here! But things do seem to sit well where they're supposed to be. On the third time through I just read the words and concentrated on them as I listened (good words, btw!), and then the accompaniment seemed to fit. Josh did a great job!
    Philip
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2008/12/31 23:39:08 (permalink)
    Peter -- Thank you exceedingly for sharing. My SoundClick site is truly 'different', 'underdeveloped', etc. ... right now; things are in serious flux and need updating. Much is sketchy there, including Mr. YoYo's fresh ideas. Bizarre-ness is something I'm working to overcome; a valid comment, IMO. Hopefully I'll learn from your sweet Time to Fly and other pop players here, how to mainstream a bit without getting too crazy.

Kevin -- Thanks for listening and encouraging me on this initial submission. I'll try to ease on the voxes and effects somewhat.

Janet -- Wow! 3 times ?!?! I must have hooked you with something. I agree that the "accompaniment" is a bit off at present ... and will work on that.

Ouch, little Joy is commanding me go to bed.

Later!

Philip  

jamesg1213
    • Total Posts : 21760
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/01 06:59:26 (permalink)
    'Classic Philip' this! Wacky and wonderful, nice loud mix too.

Vocals are nicely presented, the kids parts are mixed nicely with yours. Maybe some 'backbone' is missing, the drums are quite low down, and there's not much bottom end in general.

You do 'plough your own furrow' so to speak Philip, so it's hard to be overly critical. One thing though - do you have to use that guitar patch? Man, I hate the sound of that thing!

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
    Philip
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/01 11:47:35 (permalink)
    Thanks so much James for your listen and excellent crit.

'Tried to make it wacky and wonderful ... vs. dull and dead the way it used to be.

The 'marching' drums seemed off at present, so I'm embarrassed to increase them until I fix their patterns. The bass-line I'll bring up.

I take you mean the NI Prominy Guitar Patch, not the pad-guitar tones (my Ibanez that I subdued/flangered beyond recognition) ... I'll make the cheezy-tremelo less prominent, edit it out, etc. ... and other areas ... to be sure. (Prominy guitar is a harsh patch difficult to tame, reverb, fx, etc.)

'Made changes today ... thanks exceedingly for your help thusfar.:
    --adjusted voxes, compression, panning
    --lowered 4kHz on vox (shrills),
    --lowered bass line an octave, increased bass chorus (MIDI for now)
    --reversed 'unintelligible' vox to "God speaks the truth..."
    --smeared down prominy guitar patch
    --adjusted effects (volume levels, timings, etc)
    --Increased drum levels and decreased reverb
    --multiple fade adjustments of instruments
    --centered 'Philip'

post edited by Philip - 2009/01/01 15:46:19

Philip  

mgh
    • Total Posts : 8594
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/01 19:25:16 (permalink)
    Philip
    So bizarre, the opening minute is possibly the most direct thing i have heard from you, and i was kinda disappointed when the children came in, as that tune deserves/predisposes to a more mature pop-jazz offering....of course, once this is over and the usual Philip tune takes over, it is well played, recorded and mixed - but boy i was almost hopeful/expectant of a different style here...the samples initially are so captivating....now listening again...not entirely sure what the lyrics have to do with the opening...this leaves me more flummoxed than anything you've done thusly far as the lyrics don't particularly lend to an upbeat tune...strange, sir!

Memorare debut album 'Philistine' available now http://blackwoodproductio...philistine-digipack-cd
    Philip
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/01 20:07:10 (permalink)
    Mark -- Thank you for suffering with me on this and validating my concerns. You're right: there's a mismatch of moods here. It is askew ... and not in a good way.

Maybe I'll cut the song in half and leave off the "direct" opening ... or tack it to another up-beat song I've got stewing, if its not too late, or make it (less) spookier and pretentious or something (tomorrow) ... I just thought that such a short song could use some pre-lude experimentation.

The only experimental-tentative connection(s) the pretentious opening would have with the lyrics is the contrasting vanity and vexation it affords.

Obviously I've got a lot of work to do on this one ... I'll may strip out 1st 30 secs and delete party samples while keeping some of the other effects.

Philip  

mgh
    • Total Posts : 8594
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/01 20:18:19 (permalink)
    hey Philip
    i love the actual lyrics but as a good Catholic i'd set them to something less major-key, but hey...you are a fount of great melodic ideas, and i don't wish to put you off (as if i had such an influence!) but IF i was writing a song for/sung by children, i'd try to write in the vernacular of that age-group...your major-key songs are so joyous and infextive that it NEEDS to be happy lyrics (if you see) and the more sombre, serious lyrics need a different musical calling. I think. but i'm just one person.

Memorare debut album 'Philistine' available now http://blackwoodproductio...philistine-digipack-cd
    variaxman
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 596
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/02 09:14:48 (permalink)
    That was cool...I dug the dudadu da du da du thing when the song emerged from the chaos of the intro...this is so diffrent, very creative, very unique...makes me wanna check more of your music.
    mstodge
    Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 984
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/02 10:15:21 (permalink)
    What a cool fun song. I love the intro as it stands. What did you use for the Choral? I feel i am on a disney ride when i listen to this. It has touches of the later beatles stuff.
    The only problem for me was the jet sounds. They distorted a little.

It's cheered me up this tune, after a long day at the office.

Thank you
    Mark.
    Philip
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/02 13:20:57 (permalink)
    Mark (mstodge) -- Thank you for your listen and inspiring thoughts. The Choral (triad) here was my 2 rug-rats, Josh (10yo), Joy (5yo), and also myself.
    -- So you love the ostentatious intro "as it stands". I'll check on some more "jet" sound samples ("comets") and try to hear what roars with lesser distortion. I had hoped to make this an ELO-like disney ride ... but with much more oriental (pragmatic gospel) lyrics (curiously lacking from ELO's stuff)

Variaxman -- Thanks exceedingly for your kind listen. I had hoped to give the feeling of a 'hope mingled with concern' emerging from the chaos (both cosmic and human chaos).
    I'll certainly try to observe your own strong-hook pieces more and more, too ... and see how they continue to evolve (and I might catch some of your style).

In sum: I get a lot of *concern* about my musical-dissonance and bizarreness with soul-searching mature music.

-- i.e., There's the 2-fold legitamate musical problem that MGH (Mark) perceived with this:
    (1) "the more sombre, serious lyrics need a different musical calling" (... a more mature pop-jazz offering)
    (2) "major-key songs are so joyous and infective that it NEEDS to be happy lyrics" (especially if sung by immature ones)

IOWs IIRC, melancholy-disturbing lyrics oft seem better with moody (minor) chords, adult singers ... non-choral ... etc. Also, little-children are almost innocent angels ... and seem irresponsible ... and also, less guilty of sin (by most legal systems) +/-. OTOH, children begin to learn responsibility for transgressions via parents, tutors, musicians, employers, etc.

Its a difficult song for me to orchestrate in a non-bizarre manner ... one which certainly taxes my own puny creative limits. I appreciate any of your additional suggestions, ideas, thoughts, etc.

Ah, to push the psalm toward a denominational-stereotypical-chapel-hymn mode most holy ... and/or strip off the holy-groanings to enhance the disney ride? I have to seriously extole James Yoyo, a Zarathrustian, who took one of my biblical lamentations (Broken Everyday) and made it radio-ready in 2 flavors (pop and trance). The saying: "When in Rome do as Romans do" or "being all things to all people" might apply.

Rock-Musicians are strong leaders that mold us and oft get paid. In music, a reasonable goal might be to please the body, soul, and spirit ... young and old ... Eschewing denomination, propaganda, vain-glory, bizarre genres, etc.

ELO, Beatles, Yes, etc. well please the bodily lusts and passions (like a 'Disney Ride') but rarely the sin-stricken souls of children and adults.
    Methinks, "Jesus loves the li'l childrn" "Away in a Manger" (btw, not a Martin Luther tune), etc. are pandering propaganda ... for smothering silly grannies and hypocrits who *forgot* our sin-prone curse that drives us to a Christ. Cute tunes for toddlers, not the mainstream, IMHO.

On the cartoon medias, the Japenese oft make every effort to be mystical, metaphysical, soul-searching, and redemptive with their epics. IMHO, they make Pixar and Disney appear good for nothing ... just toddlers (if that).

Philip  

Peter Rabbit
    Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1305
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/02 16:39:28 (permalink)

Hi Philip,

I hope you don't think I was trying to be critical and negative when I said your musical tastes are bizarre. I should have chosen my words more carefully. Here is a quote I copied and pasted from a post I made to you in another thread. Perhaps this might better explain what I meant.

Thanks again Philip. Actually I think your music blazes its own path and doesn't sound generic at all. You think outside the box which gives your music a uniqueness that sets it apart from the others. Who knows, perhaps we'll all one day be stealing/borrowing genre phrases from you.

If I offended you or your music in any way I deeply apologize. It was not my intention. It seems I'm always getting caught with my mouth open, even though people seem to like me best when it's closed.

Pete

"Creating a bad song takes just as much time and energy as creating a good one. The problem is that you don't know it's a bad song until someone tells you, and by then it's too late."
    P. Rabbit
    Philip
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/03 13:18:58 (permalink)
    Thanks Peter for your friendship and kind words that you quoted. No offense taken. Like most friends here, I thrive on your crits and your mouth when its open (not closed). Encouraging and flattery is an obstacle ... oft forcing me to read-btw-the-lines of my friends here.

I did request help to identify and fix conflicting "elements" of this piece. You did it most promptly after I critiqued your excellent piece. Elements is, of course, a tricky word, defined differently per artists, schools, genres. There may be many persons you and I seek to please, and not just specific genres. I'm only at an intermediate experimental level, but making music is a significant aspect of my soul ... like nourishing a son.

Peter, you've helped me tremendously; I've seriously reconciled "conflicting elements" on my 3rd update ... based on you and MGH, especially. (... also Jamesyoyo, JamesG, Janet, Mark, Rick, Cliff, Larry, and Kevin) MGH, a Liverpool artist, lays it on the line.
    He has a tough audience, too!

The fact is, you are a great composer-singer in my book; it takes a lot of sensitivity to get to your level and be willing to condescend to others.

But my being a hyper-sensitive person, I did note that your disclaimer/signature seems a bit more salty compared to other tender wana-be's
    My own disclaimer may apply

Philip  

Taylor_514C
    Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1215
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/03 13:29:04 (permalink)
    Wow Philip, I've never heard anything like this before, especially that intro - I would keep it, but I would start the master volume out at a lower level and bring it up slowly towards the transition at 0:53. It's fine as is though, just an idea. Also, maybe use something similar to the intro for the end? Create a sort of bookend for the song.

Edit: Lousy grammar.
    post edited by Taylor_514C - 2009/01/03 13:31:05

Taylor_514CMy Music:

Philip
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/03 13:34:51 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Taylor_514C

Wow Philip, I've never heard anything like this before, especially that intro - I would keep it, but I would start the master volume out at a lower level and bring it up slowly towards the transition at 0:53. It's fine as is though, just an idea. Also, maybe use something similar to the intro for the end? Create a sort of bookend for the song.

Edit: Lousy grammar.

Doug, your idea is excellent and I will do it ... with slight volume variances of instruments as the master goes up. I did have 'audience clapping' (currently its Q'd mute) ... at the end but thought such a "bookend" may be strange. I'll try that again today.

Thanks so much!

Philip  

thepogue
    Max Output Level: -50.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2458
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/03 13:43:52 (permalink)
    wow...me brain just kinda goes mush here...I'm on crappy puter speakers at work so I won't even go there....sounds clean as a whistle...almost too clean but again...(hmmmm didn't I say I wouldn't go there..lol)

Now the song..Uncle Remus goes to Christan camp....and meets Frank Zappa.....wow.....I really like the 2:38 line when your accent hangs out there...I wish I could have got that vibe sooner in the song.

No question we drink the same twisted juice and I'm very proud of that fact....and you should be too!
    Very very very out-there and done very well....great job on this Mars bound lil tune....I'm not sure if I'd do it at camp the on parents night tho...

Keep it up!!!

Philip
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/03 16:52:05 (permalink)
    Tom, I thank you for your excellent crit. I've tentatively made changes (today) on what I've perceived were some of your great ideas ... vox changes primarily.

I look forward to your mixes.

Thanks.
    post edited by Philip - 2009/01/03 16:56:50

Philip  

lhansen
    Max Output Level: -27.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4765
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/04 15:16:39 (permalink)
    Philip,

This sounds really good today! Everything sounds a lot more defined this time around. Did you shorten the length as well? Voices sit very well and as I was listening I cranked up the monitors and heard all sorts of wonderful sound snippets and instrumentation. Everything was very cohesive to me (in spite of my tinnitus). Your kids voices (and yours) match the music perfectly! An innocent, fun quality, but with truth embedded. Yeah..I liked this... Thanks fer stickin' to your guns and your signture style. In an age of 'cookie-cutter' type music, it is refreshing to hear this. Between you and Mr. No How, I don't who gets the creative prize first!!!

Slow Marching Band

Win 7 x64, Sonar X1E x64, Studio One v2, Focusrite Saffire 24 DSP Pro, Genelec 8030a, True Systems P-Solo, Focusrite ISA One, FMR RNP, GAP-73. 

"Someone to watch over me".
    robby
    Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5819
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/04 16:22:10 (permalink)
    Phillip, this mix is noticably improved, excellent job.

==================
    It is better to travel well than to arrive.

www.reverbnation.com/rockinrobby
    Philip
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/04 17:32:39 (permalink)
    Larry -- Thank you immensely for your re-listen and thoughtful crit. I did not shorten the 3 minutes but did a 45 second fade-in (per Doug) and varied the voxes a bit (per Tom) ... doubtless the widened dynamics, variances, and shortening of clamorous clips made listening less burdensome hence *faster*.
    The creative monster was domesticated so much by you and the others.

Robby -- As per Larry. Thank you so much for taking time to re-listen and validate. I'm feel this has reached a *reasonable-happy medium* and further tweaking is beginning to be detrimental.

Philip  

Taylor_514C
    Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1215
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/05 02:02:39 (permalink)
    Philip,

I'm listening on headphones since it's late, but this mix sounds outstanding - full, warm and balanced, with an appropriate amount of air. Very nice on the fade-in and the fade-out with the clapping

Great job, and it sounds like it's finished to me. Very original and creative work here.

Taylor_514CMy Music:

jimmyman
    Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2193
    RE: God Speaks (the Truth)! 2009/01/05 08:31:07 (permalink)

hey phillip

Something i guess somewhat strange happened when I
    visited this post. i read allmost every thread "before" i listened
    to the song. I know what it is now but ill save till at the end of my
    feedback.

One guy used the word bizarr and later apologized. I didnt
    see any need to apologize because I didnt take it as a bad thing
    it was just a word an adjetive.

I was expecting to hear something I didnt want to comment on.
    i. e. wouldnt know what to say.
    now after listening Im saying to myself "wow"

the intro: well it had me thinking "kids"
    it then led me into "kids" and "adults"
    then into "love"
    at this point I'm almost "teary eyed"
    I'm now feeling compassion, love between people etc
    Goodness, kindness, and so much more.

this is a work of art. and the somewhat "Kidsy" sound
    makes it all the more so.

if it were my song i would hope the listener would see
    and here what is within the song.

an example of this is my song "your love" it was writen
    about "Jesus" but no one has cuaght that yet.

I wrote it to imply.

In my veiw thats what I see here. I you implyed that
    Gods love is evrything. truth is truth and God is truth.

you didnt preach, you "said"
    you didnt say this is the way it is
    you said this is way "you are"

Oh my I could go on and on with wonderfull things to say
    so let me end with this.

this tune struck emotion in me.
    it is exelent in production.
    its meant for a purpose.
    there is a deep message in it that is implyed

ITs Gods love and as for me "i felt it"

PERFECT if you get my point :)

jimmy