Great site STUDIO COVERS -- rediscovered!!

Author
Guitar Slim
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 82
2005/09/15 19:40:28 (permalink)

Great site STUDIO COVERS -- rediscovered!!

I'm sure some of you remember a really great site called Studio Covers. It was an archive of all sorts of great resources -- articles and essays on every aspect of home and studio recordings including mixing, mastering, effects, digital audio -- all kinds of stuff. I got a better education in home recording from that site than from any other resource, incuding books I paid good money for.

Well, a year or two ago the site went off-line, much to my disappointment. But through the magic of the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, you can still access all of the articles that used to be on the site.

Here's how it works. Got to www.archive.org. In the Wayback box type "www.studiocovers.com" (no quotes) and click the "Take Me Back" button. You will get a list of multiple versions of the site that have been archived going all the way back to the year 2000.

Just click on any page from July 2003 or before, and you will be transported back in time to a day when Studio Covers was still up and running. As far as I can tell, all of the links still work.

If you've never seen this site, it's definitely worth checking out. Especially if you are a beginner or a casual home-recording artist such as myself.

For what it's worth.
Guitar (not so) Slim

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1