Guitar Tracks Serial Number

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
jnrespinosa
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2004/03/01 23:48:33 (permalink)

Guitar Tracks Serial Number

Hey. I bought guitar tracks about a year ago and have since updated my P.C. I can't find my registration card which has my serial number on it. Since I need this number to re-install my software, I'm stuck. I looked into the tech support website but amongst the things required to get this type of support is your serial number.

Ideas anyone???

43 Replies Related Threads

bulls hit
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 822
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/03/02 05:42:01 (permalink)
    Mine is stuck on the outside of the jewel case
    wildezaphod
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 86
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/03/02 20:16:42 (permalink)
    one or two, not twenty!
    < Message edited by wildezaphod -- 3/16/2004 12:06:21 AM >

"Sleep, how i loath those little slices of death" Edgar Allen Po
    rosesburn
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/03/09 18:14:23 (permalink)
    wildezaphod
    i find myself in the same tragic situation as the friend above. might i possibly obtain a serial number for guitar tracks pro from yourself?
    wildezaphod
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/03/10 19:35:23 (permalink)
    I Dont have GTPro, only GT2 sorry about that, if i had it i would send it, you may try and beg in the forum lol, most folk think "oh ! not my number", the fact is that unless you get a dozen or more with same code they dont really care, so one or two with same code they dont worry about thats if they ever detect it in the first place lol, sorry i cant help.
    < Message edited by wildezaphod -- 3/11/2004 12:45:51 AM >

BarryA
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/03/13 17:18:17 (permalink)
    Hi wildezaphod,
    I feel really cheeky asking this, but would you send me your serial number for GT 2,my nipper destroyed the cd case it was on and the missus binned it, unknown to me.We have changed our pc and she put the cd in a different case so I can't load the programme now!
    This is my first post and I have to admit , the only reason I ended up here is because I was trying to find a way of running my guitar tracks again, so, I'll understand if you don't feel like helping, but if you do, I'll make sure you are included,(named) on my first hit single! hee hee hee....well, you never know!
    Regards,
    BarryA.
    jaws05
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/03/19 21:31:50 (permalink)
    I have Guitar Tracks 2 and I guess that when we cleaned out our computer room, that the case was thrown away, so now I can't reinstall my software, so if someone could give me a serial code it would be greatly appreciated.
    peacefield
    • Total Posts : 69
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/03/22 14:22:40 (permalink)
    I believe you can find it from the "about" option on the help menu.
    Slej
    • Total Posts : 31
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/03/22 14:33:44 (permalink)
    I'd suggest that in the future it would be advantageous to record such information in the owner's manual and make sure it is kept.
    DarkKNight
    • Total Posts : 2
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/03/23 16:33:51 (permalink)
    Registration has its privelages, cakewalk can provide you with your s/n if you registered it.
    ES335
    • Total Posts : 2
    Sync Problems 2004/03/23 18:25:00 (permalink)
    I put down some simple drum tracks on 1 and 2. Recorded a rhythm guitar part on track 3. When I played it back, the first couple of measures were fine, but the guitar part started to get more and more out of sync. The drum tracks remained in sync. Any help? I am new to this Cakewalk software.
    jacksonkelly1
    • Total Posts : 33
    Guitar Tracks - 2 Serial Number required 2004/03/26 23:42:35 (permalink)
    hi...i have the trial version of guitar track 2 ...but i want to make it full version...so can any one please..send ma the serial no.and the registration code...????and how to crack it...

thank you..
    Jasmine....
    jacksonkelly1
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/03/26 23:44:38 (permalink)
    hi can you please send the serial and registration key to hardrockzone3@hotmail.com
    wildezaphod
    RE: Sync Problems 2004/03/29 22:06:53 (permalink)
    I can only think that somehow you accidental clicked the "Snap to" button when you recorded your guitar track, if you go into "Edit"mode on the main panel, then click the box with small squares this will let you drag all your guitar track in tiny increments untill its in sync with drum track, alternitively you could just try to drag the Guitar track and it should "Snap to" the same beat as the drums (assuming your drums are "snap To-ed") lol, gets complicated but just try draging both drums and then guitar track with the squared box in edit mode ON (should not be able to move the track in little bits) OFF (can move tracks in little bits) sorry i cant be more help, im confused and i wrote it lol. good luck.
    Baz.
    < Message edited by wildezaphod -- 3/30/2004 3:12:24 AM >

jacksonkelly1
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/07/19 09:53:42 (permalink)
    hi.....i just updated my PC..and did full format..........but..now it is asking....for product registration key and serial no.....
    and i dont have the jewel box.....i dont know where it is....

can some one PLease Please Please.....give me the product registration key and serial no...of "CAKEWALK GUITAR TRACK PRO"....
    PLease......
    HELP ME..!!!!
    raymyhill2
    • Total Posts : 19
    RE: Sync Problems 2004/07/20 09:48:23 (permalink)
    i have same problem g.t 2 is not compatable with windows xp
    JRod75
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/07/24 02:45:59 (permalink)
    Hey All I am in the same boat with my Guitar Tracks Pro. If someone could be so kind as to share with me the KEY I would greatly appriciate it. rodjr13@cableone.net
    endecay
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/07/24 11:55:56 (permalink)
    I too am in the same boat. I have the CD key from the jewel case but can't locate the registration card for the serial number.

Can anyone possible help?
    My email is endecay@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
    endecay
    Jamz0r
    Max Output Level: -58 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1725
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/07/24 13:44:43 (permalink)
    Wow. lots of careless people here...

Those numbers are just as valuable as the disk itself!

I doubt that Cakewalk would like the idea of people giving out key codes.
    Jamz0r
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/07/24 13:59:07 (permalink)
    Just re-read the Terms Of Service for this forum:

Piracy and Warez
    Cakewalk has a very strict policy against piracy and the illegal use of copyrighted material. Linking or giving information about any site that distributes illegal software, seeking help in circumventing copyright laws, possessing or distributing illegal copyrighted material, or encouraging software or media piracy are all grounds for account termination. This goes for all copyrighted material, including but not limited to software, music, videos and games.

Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys in the Forums. We do not want to give people with illegal copies of Cakewalk the ability to register.

Hmm.
    dudemanjch
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 584
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/07/24 17:27:36 (permalink)
    agreed. call cakewalk and ask or go buy a copy.

life's not fair, but life didnt lost the number. you did
    nofunever
    • Total Posts : 65
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/07/26 17:54:02 (permalink)
    If your dog has eaten the cd case or it has been thrown away by an imaginary wife or child. You can get the full program and cd key here:

GTP3

Jamz0r
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/07/27 02:47:09 (permalink)
    LOL, I was afraid to click that without first viewing properties.
    I was having visions of warez popups from hell!
    Slacker G
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 216
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/07/27 18:48:30 (permalink)
    jnrespinosa,

Perhaps you should find your sales receipts and provide proof of purchase, then contact Cakewalk.

Anyone have the serial numbers to WinXP, mine fell into the toilet and went down the tube when I tried to reach for the telephone....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=178805

Remember ... Friends don't let friends type drunk.
    SixWheels
    • Total Posts : 7
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/07/28 12:54:45 (permalink)
    I have a genuine original copy of GT Pro and have not lost the serial number, unlike so many others on here. However, I still have a problem - it is a pre-owned copy and the previous owner had registered it. This results in me being unable to register it. Cakewalk will not allow the same copy to be registered twice on two different computers; as though this will stop fraud!
    Those interested in purchasing pirate copies will simply use it and not try to register it, though this would obviously mean no online updates.
    As I mentioned, my copy is genuine, not pirate, but yet I still will not receive any online updates. So why should I not offer the use of my serial number to anyone who wants it? My account cannot be terminated!
    I would not condone any illegal activity, so if your copy is a pirate one, then don't email me asking for my serial number...ok
    Not that I am suggesting I would give anyone the serial number anyway, but there's no harm in asking, right. ;o)
    six.wheels@ntlworld.com
    Slacker G
    RE: Guitar Tracks Serial Number 2004/08/01 12:26:46 (permalink)
    jnrespinosa,

If you are not trying to get a pirate copy validated, have the store you purchased it from validate your claim. Then contact Cakewalk. Surley you would be able to provide "Proof of purchase" in one form or another.

I have been purchasing from Cakewalk on line... so I have no problems with that. However my first purchase was from Musicians friend. So I have order forms for backup, stating that I am the origional purchaser of the CD, and what Cakewalk version I purchased. Since it was shipped to me, at my address, and the confirmation is at my e-mail addy, I don't believe Cakewalk would have a problem with proof such as that. No way would I give anyone my serial #. I paid hard earned cash for that serial number, and anyone else who wants it can do likewise.

Now another matter. I bought Drag and drop drummer from Cakewalk. I asked if it had a lot of country beats on it before I bought it. I was told it DID have a section of good country loops in it by the salesman. NOT!!!
    After I recieved it, there was not one country shuffle or any other usable Country loop on the whole CD. It went into the closet on a shelf to collect dust.

Then, earlier this year, I wrote to Cakewalk to ask if there were any usable country loops on their new "Acidized" drummer CD. I also explained that The "Studio Drummer" I had purchased had been sitting on the shelf for years, and I had asked before purchasing it if it had any country loops on it., and that it didn't. And that was the rvery eason I was inquiring about the new acidized drummer before purchasing it.

They forewarded my e-mail to Zak Kennt, at customer service. Zak said he didn't think the Acidized drummer would work for me, HOWEVER.....

Zak was kind enough to suggest that If would send my Studio Drummer CD to him, that he would, in return, send a copy of "Loops of Hazzard", which he had laying on the shelf of his office to me. I asked if it had any country drum tracks on it. Zak told me it did, but it also had a lot of guitar licks and steel guitar licks on it. I told Zak that I didn't need any guitar licks as I was quite capable of doing any of those for myself. But, I did really need the drum tracks Zak said were on it. {I still have all e-mail correspondence saved for future referance to validate our correspondence.}

So I sent back my Studio Drummer CD to Zak. Paid $$$ to send it since I was hoping it would get lost in the mail, and then I could simply purchase the Acidized" drummer version I was inquiring about in the first place.

Well, after waiting with baited breath for my "Loops of Hazzard" CD with a few country drum beats on it, there it was in my hot little hands, fresh out of the mailbox!! I put it into my DAW to try out some of the drum licks!!

NOT ONE FRIGGIN DRUM LOOP ON THE WHOLE CD!!!

I immediatley wrote to Zak Kenny at Customer service. Zak said: "Sorry" Maybe you should buy some from another company that did some of Cakewalks stuff".

So here I sit, with a totally usless CD, and the drum CD that might have served some purpose down the line is now the proud posession of Zal Kenny, of Cakewalk Customer service. And I DO pick better than the musicians that did all those feeble guitar licks on that "Loops of Hazzard" CD!!

But I still won't anyone have my serial numbers. And as soon as I can afford to ship back that most worthless "Loops of Hazzard" CD, Cakewalk will get it back, free of charge.

raymyhill2
    • Total Posts : 19
    RE: Sync Problems 2004/08/06 07:53:43 (permalink)
    HI I HAD THE SAME PROB RU RUNNING WIN 2000 OR XP GT2 DONT LIKE IT AND IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THESE VERSIONS GOOD LUCK RAYMY HILL2
    Slacker G
    RE: Sync Problems 2004/08/09 13:42:17 (permalink)
    Guess what?

Today I went to the Purchase products link here at Cakewalk to see if I could more information on the drum CD I had inquired at Cakewalk Tech service about. {2nd post above this one} It was called "Drummatic". At the time the above happened, no details were on the web yet about Drummatic, so I had to inquire through Cakewalk Support.

Looks like the Customer Service Rep, Zak Kenny was as misinformed about Drummatic as he was about Loops of hazzard.. or he just wanted my Studio Drummer CD. Anyway, he got it. Starting to wonder now, since I read the info that is up about Drummatic. It says it DOES contain country loops. And the CD Zak sent to me did not have a single one in it.

You people really need to screen the crap some of your "Customer Servive Reps" are feeding to your loyal customers. Ever thought of monitoring service reasponse to customers? A lot of companies do just because of events like this. You may save a few of them if you do.

Hey Cakewalk, if you read this, who is the top guy there that I can send this Loops of Hazzard back to, along with all the e-mail correspondence between Mr Zak Kenny and myself to show you just exactly how I was misled into getting stuck with that worthless CD? You will get it back free of charge. I don't even want it in my studio.

Zak might suggest that the easy solution would be to just ban me from this forum and that would make everything all right. So please don't ask him...lol

groovetracks
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 193
    RE: Sync Problems 2004/08/09 17:44:45 (permalink)
    hey slacker,

re: your xp comments - had to just add my two cents worth at my outrage at microsoft.com

I know you were joking with the xp down the toilet call but you know i have bought and paid for XP twice. Once for my home (where my studio awaits to be rocked) and once for my business www.sheepskindownunder.ca
    when i tried downloading the cdrom at my business it only worked for 30 days before it told me i had to buy a copy.
    I really resent the fact that the microsoft f.......... make you buy a copy for every computer you want to use it on. With 95,98 you could run as many computers as you liked but with XP the cocksmokers have a real scam going. As if gates and friends don't have enough cash.

As for the scammers in this room. I agree - buy your own copy of the software like the rest of us had too - i also would never give my number to anyone.
    If less people ripped off the software i'm sure the cost of new products would eventually come down for the rest of us.

www.groovetracksrecords.com
    www.cdbaby.com/nakedsoul
    < Message edited by groovetracks -- 8/9/2004 5:46:21 PM >
    Slacker G
    RE: Sync Problems 2004/08/11 09:51:40 (permalink)
    In all fairness.. If I'm going to bash the way Zak screwed it up with me, I also think it only fair to add this information about someone elses expreience with Zak Kenny... I guess Zak must have fallen under the influence of my lousy Karma...

Slacker,

Also just saw your ref to ZAk Kenny. This guy at Cakewalk helped me out big time. Seems when I switched from the J-Station to the Gen 3 the first time something happened to my Guitar Tracks install so that the MP3 converter would not work. Zak worked one on one with me for about three days to get it resolved he sent me the newest MP3 unlocker program, and finally just sent me a free full new complete Guitar Tracks 2 CD in the mail. This fixed my problem plus gave me a few features that were not included with the J- or Gen 3 version of guitar tracks. I guess they win some and loose some.

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1