HELP - VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS LOSE MIDI MAPPING WHEN I CLOSE SONAR

Author
dogman93
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7
2015/03/07 14:53:41 (permalink)

HELP - VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS LOSE MIDI MAPPING WHEN I CLOSE SONAR

Hello - I'm configuring an Axiom 61 (2nd Gen) to Sonar for LIVE PERFORMANCE use.  I've inserted several virtual instruments: TTS-1, Studio Instruments-Strings, SI-Bass, Roland Groove Synth, Dropzone, Rapture, SI-Electric Piano, and Pentagon I.  After mapping 8 of the Axiom's faders to the Master Volumes of the synths in the Synth Rack (and also the Mod Wheel for a few random controls), I've saved my preset in Sonar's "Controller/Surface Properties" page.  I've also saved my Project in Sonar.

When I shut down the program and bring it back up, only Roland Groove Synth and TTS-1 still respond to the Axiom.  For the other 6 synths, I have to do 2 things: 1. Power them off and back on in the synth rack, just so I can hear them outputting to the speakers again (they receive MIDI data but won't make sounds til I cycle the power buttons in the rack), and 2. I have to re-MIDI Learn the Volume and Mod Wheel controls on those 6.  

Can someone give me some insight as to why I can't just fire it back up and have it work right?
Thanks!!

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1