Author
HARDDRlVER
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 121
2017/02/10 07:05:55 (permalink)

Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum

So, I have an issue.
I opened up a template that's built into the system. 16 audio tracks
I imported 10 audio tracks from another source.
All the tracks play just fine through me interface Edirol ua 101
So I want to add a vocal track. I arm the track, push play, and all the previous 10 tracks go silent!
At this point I'm done. If I unarm the track the others still won't play. Nothing I do will bring them back, playable, other than to exit platinum and start all over.
the 10 original tracks are there because I saved them when I first imported them, so at least I can start over with them in the project.
but sure enough if I so much as touch the arm track, the audio from all the others go dead.
The other thing...the mic I have going into my interface channel one, I can hear it thru my headphones but there are no indications that the project is picking them up.
I assume I have track 11 listening to channel 1 of my interface, as I have the input on track 11 showing that. but no signal and no meters prove that out.
So I guess that's 2 problems.
Hey, I really want to love this software. I was preached to by many to go with PT, Motu DP, Studio one, but Sonar had a great deal going and I liked what it looked like and I've used some of the lower models in the past.
I just don't know what's going on.

Oh, I have other issues, like latency of course
I'm running a very fast Sony Vaio i7 4 core 8 thread 7200rpm laptop
I should be able to get at least a few tracks down without the ticks and pops, but it happens throughout the song.
but I need to get over this first. one problem at a time.
Like...why do the track meters only read when the track is armed?
I have a long way to go and a short time to get there.
thanks for any help you can give me.
Jon
Peace to all

38 Replies Related Threads

thedukewestern
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 387
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/10 08:40:21 (permalink)
    Welcome to Platinum!  It really is great and there are many users here on the forum who have years of experience to help you.

This all sounds like a very simple audio device setup issue.  With Sonar Open, you can press p .. to open preferences and examine how Sonar is interacting with your sound device.  

https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR&language=3&help=toc.html

This is the manual for sonar platinum

Be the first one who thinks that you can

Sonar Platinum, Windows 7 64 bit - clean install January 2016, Focusrite Pro 40, Outboard Pres, Native Instruments Komplete, Izotope, PSP, Melodyne, Vegetarian
    stevesweat
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 360
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/10 08:49:54 (permalink)
    What operating sytem? You might want to go to "user control panel" and update your signature with all your system information so you don't have to re enter it when you have questions. 

Steve
    Sweaty Productions
    http://www.youarentweird.com/
    https://soundcloud.com/user-978097986-982906152
    https://sweatyproductions.bandcamp.com/
    Windows 10 x64
    SONAR Platinum x64
    AMD FX6300 3.5gig 6core
    HYPERx FURY 16gigRam
    PNY GeForce GT730
    WD Caviar 1TB 7200rpm
    Gigabyte ATX AM3+ AMD 970 chipset
    Roland Studio Capture
    chuckebaby
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 13146
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/10 09:23:30 (permalink)
    make sure your edirol is the only devise selected in preferences.
    also make sure you don't have a solo button engaged.

Welcome to the forums. 

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
    Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
    Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

brundlefly
    • Total Posts : 14250
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/10 10:05:34 (permalink)
    My SWAG is that the mic is USB, and when you arm the track with the USB mic, SONAR is switching drivers and closing the Edirol's ports. It should be possible to have them both working in WASAPI (non-Exclusive) or WDM driver mode, but they'll need to have compatible sample rates, and you'll probably want to set the Edirol as both Playback and Record Timing Master. Or use an analog mic connected to the Edirol.

SONAR Platinum x64, 2x MOTU 2408/PCIe-424  (24-bit, 48kHz)
    Win10, I7-6700K @ 4.0GHz, 24GB DDR4, 2TB HDD, 32GB SSD Cache, GeForce GTX 750Ti, 2x 24" 16:10 IPS Monitors
    tlw
    Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2567
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/10 22:15:28 (permalink)
    Audio meters read under three circumstances.

The first is when there's audio in the track and it's being played back.

The second is when the track is armed for recording. That is to show you the level of signal that is reaching Sonar. You can't adjust that incoming level in Sonar, it has to be done in the audio interface, moving mics around, playing louder or quieter etc.

The third is when a track (which might not contain any data yet), is not record armed and has the "track echo" function switched on. Track echo means the audio enters Sonar, is processed and routed etc. and sent back out through the master bus to the interface but nothing is recorded. It's useful for e.g. hearing what a delay plugin id doing to something coming in from a hardware instrument or for using guitar amp emulators. Though it does rely on low audio round-trip latency to be useable.

In any other state than those three things no audio is entering the track's channel so it's meter will not react in the same way a hardware mixer's meters don't do anything if there is only silence at the channel input.

Sonar Platinum 64bit, Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, I7 3770K Ivybridge, 16GB Ram, Gigabyte Z77-D3H m/board,
    ATI 7750 graphics+ 1GB RAM, 2xIntel 520 series 220GB SSDs, 1 TB Samsung F3 + 1 TB WD HDDs, Seasonic fanless 460W psu, RME Fireface UFX, Focusrite Octopre.
    Assorted real synths, guitars, mandolins, diatonic accordions, percussion, fx and other stuff.
    HARDDRlVER
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 06:54:15 (permalink)
    Thank you all for your quick replies.
    My mic goes thru the interface, no usb.
    I'll be sure to update my system info, wherever that is.
    I did go into the preferences. Wasn't really sure what to look for.
    I ticked on sound-on-sound and it seemed to work now...that is, hearing the other tracks when arming a new one.
    I've been looking at the manual since I purchased platinum Dec 31. That's how newbie I am. I come from reel to reels and the last many years the Roland vs standalone recorders vs 880, 1880, 2480.
    Windows 7.
    Motu midi express XT usb.
    Alesis 8.1 as a controller.
    (2) Roland xv 5080 rack synths.

One crazy thing that's been happening is that little processor indicator that moves up and down showing how much cpu is being used...that doesn't move at all until 'BANG' a loud pip when all the core lines peak for a moment, then disappear completely again.
    They worked at first when I first installed sonar, but not now.
    I downloaded that little latency reader that shows if my computer should be able to handle streaming audio, video, and nothing goes anywhere above that 1st line. All low and in the green.
    I know I'll get this...eventually..but eventually needs to happen fairly soon. I'm 64 and not get any younger.
    I do more reading about my daw/system than hands on.
    Thanks again for your input
    Jon
    HARDDRlVER
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 06:54:22 (permalink)
    Thank you all for your quick replies.
    My mic goes thru the interface, no usb.
    I'll be sure to update my system info, wherever that is.
    I did go into the preferences. Wasn't really sure what to look for.
    I ticked on sound-on-sound and it seemed to work now...that is, hearing the other tracks when arming a new one.
    I've been looking at the manual since I purchased platinum Dec 31. That's how newbie I am. I come from reel to reels and the last many years the Roland vs standalone recorders vs 880, 1880, 2480.
    Windows 7.
    Motu midi express XT usb.
    Alesis 8.1 as a controller.
    (2) Roland xv 5080 rack synths.

One crazy thing that's been happening is that little processor indicator that moves up and down showing how much cpu is being used...that doesn't move at all until 'BANG' a loud pip when all the core lines peak for a moment, then disappear completely again.
    They worked at first when I first installed sonar, but not now.
    I downloaded that little latency reader that shows if my computer should be able to handle streaming audio, video, and nothing goes anywhere above that 1st line. All low and in the green.
    I know I'll get this...eventually..but eventually needs to happen fairly soon. I'm 64 and not get any younger.
    I do more reading about my daw/system than hands on.
    Thanks again for your input
    Jon
    HARDDRlVER
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 07:47:25 (permalink)
    UPDATE:
    The little cpu meter..I found that it was set to something different than what I had seen before, so that's ok.
    Now, it's on to latency. Whoch b I'll probably never get down.
    I can't record one single track without snap crackle pop all over the place. Moving the asio on the interface makes it completely useless. And it makes no difference. I've read the manual about disabling the onternet, all other background programs...leave nothing else running.
    This is a high end laptop. i7 core.8 threads. 7200 rpm hd. The only thing on the drive is the daw and its ccessories. Defragged. cpu meter reads very very low until the pops.
    I can't even play back imported files without pops invading. And I can't even record 1 single track without snap crackle and pop as my backup singers
    If there's something I haven't done to try to remedy this, well, it'll be news to me. The manual suggests several areas within the device manager to fool with...done those.
    dwardzala
    Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1470
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 07:57:02 (permalink)
    Have you run latencymon?  Its a free download and will tell you what might be interfering with audio processing.

Also, do you have Wifi turned on?  If so, turn it off, as the wifi adapter can interfere with audio processing.  Check you power management settings and make sure that your USB ports aren't going to sleep too.

Dave
    Main Studio- Core i5 @2.67GHz, 16Gb Ram, (2) 500Gb HDs, (1) 360 Gb HD
    MotU Ultralite AVB, Axiom 49 Midi Controller, Akai MPD18 Midi Controller
    Win10 x64 Home
    Sonar 2017.06 Platinum (and X3e, X2c, X1d)

Mobile Studio - Sager NP8677 (i7-6700HQ @2.67MHz, 16G Ram, 250G SSD, 1T HD)
    M-Box Mini v. 2
    Win 10 x64 Home
    Sonar 2016.10 Platinum

Check out my original music:
    https://soundcloud.com/d-wardzala/sets/d-wardzala-original-music

HARDDRlVER
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 10:10:31 (permalink)
    Yes, all or most of those. I downloaded latency monitor. Dpc latency checker v1.40. The green bars are all below the 1st line
    Yes to the USB controllers. Yes, WiFi is turned off.
    Can I get an 'assumed' answer, please.
    Should I be able to record and play back at least a few tracks WITHOUT the noise.
    I completely understand a tower would be better, but I've heard/read that towers with win xp with a few gigs ram will get better results than I'm getting with
    i7 core/8 thread
    7200 rpm 500 g.b.HD
    8 gb ddr3 ram

Nothing else on the system is running. No other progs/software... but I can't even playback imported tracks just by themselves OR record one single mic track with nothing else in play mode...just one mic...
    I should be getting better performance than this, shouldn't I?
    abacab
    Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4464
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 11:03:40 (permalink)
    Use ASIO driver mode and increase your audio buffer size until the dropouts stop.

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
    Cactus Music
    • Total Posts : 8424
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 11:36:50 (permalink)
    This thread gets confusing and I'm not sure at this point exactly what has been done or not done so I'll just give you a list of how to get started even if you've covered this it might help. 

Install the latest drivers for your audio interface from the web site
    https://www.roland.com/uk/support/by_product/ua-101/updates_drivers/

disable the on board audio and HDMI audio and make sure the interface is working in Windows. 

Open Sonar , go to preferences, audio and select ASIO mode , make sure the interface is the playback and recording timing master. Check that all in's and outs are available and checked ( important)  
    Open the interface control panel ( ASIO button) and set the buffers at a "safe level" somewhere in the middle for now. 
    Insert an audio track , select the Interface input your using and arm the track for record. 
    Now set the level of the mike watching both the interface meters and Sonars meters. 

When you said all the other tracks went dead that implies you used SOLO and not record. 

Johnny V  
    Cakelab  
    Focusrite 6i61st - Tascam us1641. 
    3 Desktops and 3 Laptops W7 and W10
     http://www.cactusmusic.ca/

HARDDRlVER
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 11:58:13 (permalink)
    I do use the asio driver and have gone one notch at a time all the way to its maximum where it's completely unusable
    HARDDRlVER
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 12:08:31 (permalink)
    Thank you cactus for your input. I can imagine with all the replies I'm sending back to the various help, one would not know where I'm at now.
    That said, in reply to your suggestions, I've done all these exactly as you said. And no, I did NOT hit solo. That was remedied by preferences sound-on-sound instead of 'comp'. Now I don't know if that was a bandaid/quick fix or not. But I do know what the record/solo/mutes are. I have NOT turned off hdmi audio however.
    A few very small things I should probably eliminate. Get a wired mouse and turn off the Bluetooth mouse, and give up the secondary monitor. But the 2nd monitor works so well, so much more room.
    I'll keep you posted.
    That latency monitor BTW shows an average of around 300 and tops out at 400-500. Well in the green area (if you know what I'm referring to).
    I've done the ms configuration and turned off everything, shut down a few things in services.msc.
    dwardzala
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 12:16:15 (permalink)
    Do you have your interface plugged into a USB 2 or USB 3 (blue) port?  Some interfaces don't do well on USB 3 ports, especially on Win 7, so if you have a USB 2 port, try that.

Can you get audio to play through the interface from another piece of software (windows sounds, a browser, etc.)?

Dave
    Win10 x64 Home

M-Box Mini v. 2
    Win 10 x64 Home
    Sonar 2016.10 Platinum

HARDDRlVER
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 13:54:41 (permalink)
    'Do you have your interface plugged into a USB 2 or USB 3 (blue) port?  Some interfaces don't do well on USB 3 ports, especially on Win 7, so if you have a USB 2 port, try that.'

Yes the interface is USB 2.0, going into a 2.0 connection. I have 2 of each. Black 2.0, blue 3.0

'Can you get audio to play through the interface from another piece of software (windows sounds, a browser, etc.)?'

Yes. I have hooked up my Roland vs 2480 standalone hard disc recorder hooked into it.

Question asked earlier: updated the drivers from the Roland site.:
    Yes, and oddly, the win 7 drivers are NOT on the units page. I forgot how I found it. It had been suggested using the Vista drivers but it they were prevented by windows to take hold of the unit.
    I've tried asio4all. No luck. Worse than the asio
    abacab
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 14:11:39 (permalink)
    Did you run DPC Latency Checker http://www.thesycon.de/eng/latency_check.shtml or LatencyMon? http://www.resplendence.com/latencymon 

The first one is for older OS, like XP or Vista, but supposed to work up to Windows 7, and broke in Win 8.  But LatencyMon should work for Windows 7 and newer.  

Sweetwater has some troubleshooting tips here: https://www.sweetwater.co...ng-dpc-latency-issues/

The tips for DPC Latency Checker include going through the system device manager and disabling all but the essential devices, one at a time, until the problem is isolated.

Also this: https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/pc-optimization-guide-for-windows-7/

dwardzala
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/11 15:29:00 (permalink)
    Make sure you completely remove ASIO4ALL from your system.  Even if you're not using it, it can still adversely affect performance of the other driver mode.

Rather than hooking up a external piece of hardware to your unit, can you get something internal to the computer to play through it, like a Youtube video?

Dave
    Win10 x64 Home

M-Box Mini v. 2
    Win 10 x64 Home
    Sonar 2016.10 Platinum

HARDDRlVER
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 04:43:32 (permalink)
    Thank you everyone for coming to my aid. Although I have not found an answer to this issue, I still need to thank you. I have no clue what it could be.
    If there were something wrong with your computer you could take it in to get it serviced. Your car~service.
    There's a repair service for anything you can think of.
    Except this.
    Or is there?
    Are there places you can go where someone can look over your system and find the bugs/tweak the system?
    I'm at a loss.
    I've done everything everyone has suggested, and I can't get one single take on a freshly reformatted Sony Vaio i7, 500gb 7,200 rpm hd, 8 gb ram, fresh install of sonar platinum.
    I can't get 5 seconds in before snap crackle pop takes over.
    Unless a miracle answer shows up, I haven't a clue.
    But thanks anyway.
    no need to keep at it.
    Thank you, really.
    Jon
    Sanderxpander
    Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3873
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 05:57:36 (permalink)
    An average of 300 microseconds in DPC seems pretty high, whenever mine gets above 100 I look for issues. Nevertheless you're looking for peaks, not averages. Laptop power managent issues are notorious and you can't always get to them because the BIOS is often locked down. You can try using a program called Throttlestop which lets you disable things like C states and clamping in software. It's just a really light thing that runs in the background. Be careful though as some laptops handle their heat by limiting CPU speed/power.
    HARDDRlVER
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 06:27:54 (permalink)
    Is there any way to post images here?
    Sanderxpander
    Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3873
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 07:14:33 (permalink)
    If you host them externally you can post a link.

What happens in DPC Latency checker if you run Sonar and get one of those spikes?
    abacab
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 07:19:45 (permalink)
    Hey, maybe I have just missed something here, but I don't see an external PC audio interface listed with your gear.

Are you using the audio chip that is built into the laptop by any chance?
    post edited by abacab - 2017/02/12 07:53:05

dwardzala
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 08:41:28 (permalink)
    He's got an Edirol UA-101.

Dave
    Win10 x64 Home

M-Box Mini v. 2
    Win 10 x64 Home
    Sonar 2016.10 Platinum

Sir Les
    Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1182
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 08:42:51 (permalink)
    check the control panel, sound device speaker thingy...open up your audio device preferences...and select the second tag.."playback / settings " select all boxes available wma , 44.1, 48, 96...all of them...and in the last tab...I do not have my pc on...make sure you test the setup..2 channel...ect...and do the record tab...ect.

Could be that?.

Just saying ...I have found after some updates...all this gets screwy.

Not sure about diagX...direct x set up any more...but one could find info in that once upon a time.

Hope it helps?

as for images...you have to wait (I believe , until you become more usery in time, on the forums:)...Then, you are allowed to do that.
    I know I had issues doing it also first time round here....and it helped some see into my mayhem...which contradicted those who were trying to help me, but did not believe me...(good idea)....Had to use a online drive thing..upload the pictures, get the link...and try to post it...in the post...when you make a post...go into the options part....you might have to make some setup changes to your options?...took me a while, and i forgot how to now...i think if i remember now..a icon for links be clicked on?...options at the bottom of the page you open to post a new or add to, or is under, when in  quick post.

Cheers.

Sir Les
    post edited by Sir Les - 2017/02/12 10:51:36

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
    2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

3.  Something Wonderful: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlHkRy9cXBbYpQNvVBCt8r7fQ5PS
    abacab
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 09:01:37 (permalink)
    dwardzala
    He's got an Edirol UA-101.

OK, see it now :-)

Then there is this from UA-101 Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Windows® 7 64-bit Edition readme:

Cautions and Limitations

• Sound interruption or other less-than-perfect outcomes may be experienced if your computer's performance and specifications are somewhat inadequate. The types of applications you use and the way in which you use them can also influence the experience you receive.
    • On some computers, the driver does not load correctly if the UA-101 is already connected when Windows is started up. As a result, it will not be possible to use the UA-101 via USB. If this occurs, wait until after Windows has started to turn on the power of the UA-101 (or to connect it).
    • If the UA-101 does not work correctly after resuming from Sleep mode, you should exit all applications that use the UA-101, and then turn the power of the UA-101 off and on again.
    • If the USB cable is disconnected and reconnected while the UA-101 is in use, or if the power of the UA-101 is turned off, then on again, it may stop operating correctly. If this occurs, after resuming, you should exit all applications that use the UA-101, and turn the power of the UA-101 off, then on again.
    • If your computer was experiencing a heavy processing load, such as when accessing a CD-ROM Drive or network while the UA-101 was being used, the UA-101 may no longer operate correctly. If this occurs, stop the playback or recording, then try starting playback or recording over again. If you are still unable to play back or record, quit all programs that are using the UA-101, then turn the UA-101 off and then on again.
    • Audio clicks and pops may occur during playback or recording if you connect or disconnect other USB devices (such as USB memory) or turn another USB device on/off while using the UA-101.
    • In some cases, you may not obtain the expected level of performance if you're using a USB-connected hard disk at the same time as the UA-101. Do not use a USB-connected hard disk as the storage destination for the audio that you're playing back or recording.

Sir Les
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 09:10:31 (permalink)
    Wow...thanks abacab...sounds like usb is not the best thing....for audio with that device.
    so yes device manager...usb tab..go into all usb hubs and such...preferences...power management tab, and do not let win turn off power to this device...or something liken, do to all....is a tweak said to do...in these forums!

if you did do...and had updates recently since doing any tweaks or settings made...check all of them again.

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
    2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

Sir Les
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 09:26:34 (permalink)
    You can diag also in dos prompt /run as admin...enter: sfc /scannow      hit enter..let it run...it should complete the scan and give you a result/info..some say.....Not sure if it helps find corruption, but MS tier 2 techs do it all the time here remotely....always comes back OK...yet updates and such, not installing, and installed apps here, do not function properly, or at all, or some device liken internet intel or other not working or is seen as not in event viewer logs constantly being written to by...(corruption or conflicts with)...and event viewer is full of critical errors....Yet the scannow command finds nothing wrong....which I find amusing when done by them...Then they try other things in rush to try to fix...what the scan said has nothing wrong with it....seeing their hair fall out , is my frustration turned back on em ...lol.

Logging error takes cpu time away from...irq ..or interupts irqs in usage to do that event logging...so cpu hickups occur!

Circles eh?

Cheers.

Sir Les

Sir Les
    Re: Hello all. hope I'm doing this right. Newbee at Platinum 2017/02/12 09:42:10 (permalink)
    and if so, cpu hickups = via irq interuption occurs...as spooling of intel is being collected and sent out by msn or bing...while you are online or off line..errors are then...made..noise on your audio...is one thing they cannot solve....nor can you...or anyone else...until irq is made exclusive for either or....and not doing that spooling and usage of services to spy...is done only when no usage of system is detected...for long time outs.

that said..if you disable internet and all other redundant devices before using any app...the spooling and caching continues to be done.

thus you will always have interupt of cpu/irq, and on a lap top...hard drive.....and disabled or not in use needed devices writing to logs...because service cannot complete or start to do...or are doing what should not be done...or at the time you are doing what needs be done...it is not letting be done until it does that task....and you cannot turn it off..by ULA agreements.

post edited by Sir Les - 2017/02/12 10:08:51

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1